We should let beefliverontop back

Do you think beefliverontop should be let back on?

• Total voters
Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
He made a mistake by creating an alt, so obviously he needs to be gone for a while, but then I think he should get another chance. We've all made mistakes when we were 14 and the alt was probably just a phase. I used to have phases too. First I wanted to be a gangster, then emo and then a brat. Those personas were just me trying to find myself. If he gets to prove himself matured then I don't think he should be punished forever. Consider that others have done what he did or worse and still not faced immediate permaban.

He was a good person also who misses you so he wants to do right by learning from his mistake.

Benefits of having @beefliverontop on the forum includes but is not exclusive to:
  • Good personality
  • Pleasant and sociable
  • Young/not bitter
  • Potential to learn
  • Reps a lot
  • Cat avi
  • Loves you
Sign the petition by voting Yes in the poll!

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, ryuken, nathan and 3 others
Sacrifice your account for him:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Autismcel
Sacrifice your account for him:feelsrope:
I'm just voicing my opinion. I'm not one of those maniacs who starts threatening to ddos when their favorite user gets caught in heat.

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Master once agreed to lift the perma ban that was imposed on Ravi, so I don't see why he shouldn't do the same with this fella

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I love the dude

But for his own benefit he should not be browsing here at 14. At 14 I was playing games after coming home from school.

Meanwhile, he is having his malleable mind corrupted with the most vile stuff, that is barely legal.
It has already had an effect on him.

I want him to become a normie again, and if he still chooses to come back.. he should in 2030, after he has turned 20.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, Eriot Lodger and Outerz14
He made a mistake by creating an alt, so obviously he needs to be gone for a while, but then I think he should get another chance. We've all made mistakes when we were 14 and the alt was probably just a phase. I used to have phases too. First I wanted to be a gangster, then emo and then a brat. Those personas were just me trying to find myself. If he gets to prove himself matured then I don't think he should be punished forever. Consider that others have done what he did or worse and still not faced immediate permaban.

He was a good person also who misses you so he wants to do right by learning from his mistake.

Benefits of having @beefliverontop on the forum includes but is not exclusive to:
  • Good personality
  • Pleasant and sociable
  • Young/not bitter
  • Potential to learn
  • Reps a lot
  • Cat avi
  • Loves you
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I love the dude

But for his own benefit he should not be browsing here at 14. At 14 I was playing games after coming home from school.

Meanwhile, he is having his malleable mind corrupted with the most vile stuff, that is barely legal.

I want him to become a normie again, and if still chooses to come back, he should in 2030, after he has turned 20.
Jfl I'm 15 :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and greycel
Jfl I'm 15 :forcedsmile:
You should leave bro
This place has a massive effect on you both directly and indirectly

You wouldn't even know what you missed out on in life because of this place

Leave right now and you still can redeem your sanity bro.
Never come back here

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I love the dude

I want him to become a normie again, and if he still chooses to come back.. he should in 2030, after he has turned 20.
I told that to him too, but he says he missed us too much 🥺

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I told that to him too, but he says he missed us too much 🥺
That's the problem

Cause guys like you are also wanting him to come back
You should not be inviting to somebody like him, for his own good

I love the dude

I'm 18 what do you think

You should leave bro
This place has a massive effect on you both directly and indirectly

You wouldn't even know what you missed out on in life because of this place

Leave right now and you still can redeem your sanity bro.
Never come back here
I met @looksmaxxing223 here bro I made friends @chudlite @asian @nathan @truthhurts @MA_ascender @ryn333
@halloweed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, chudlite, greycel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I met @looksmaxxing223 here bro I made friends @chudlite @asian @nathan @truthhurts @MA_ascender @ryn333
@halloweed
Bro u should better leave ngl. You are only 15. come back after some years if things get worse bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and greycel
I'm 18 what do you think
18 is a grey area. Some people will have the ability to always think for themselves, others will allow themselves to change to the environment they are in

For you specifically, I see the pessimistic environment here has taken a hold of you.

Whenever you comment, it is often negative in nature or to put the other person down.

So I think you'd benefit from coming back when you are 20/21 too.. if you do choose to come back.

I can only tell you what is best for you. At the end of the day, only you will suffer or benefit from heeding my advice..
Because this stretches much deeper into your life than you can possibly know

Don't regret it. You should leave right now, and don't come back. If you would like to come back, then come back at 20-21

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
That's the problem

Cause guys like you are also wanting him to come back
You should not be inviting to somebody like him, for his own good
I haven't been trying to talk him into it at all. He just contacted me because he's clearly distressed about the ordeal. This thread was my idea though, but he approves of it.

Bro u should better leave ngl. You are only 15. come back after some years if things get worse bhai:ogre:
Fr bruh at 15 I was playing Minecraft w da boyos

18 is when I realized it's joever

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and Eriot Lodger
@Eriot Lodger DIE

Fr bruh at 15 I was playing Minecraft w da boyos

18 is when I realized it's joever
I was bluepilled until 21 because of mental retardation

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and truthhurts
I was bluepilled until 21 because of mental retardation
I deadass would rather be mentally retarded and live in delusion rather than being conscious and living in this shitty society

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@halloweed
They are your true friends

So they too would want the best for you.
I'm telling you man, if 15 year old me found this place.. I wouldn't have had the mental resilience or character I have today.
I would do anything to prevent the 15 year old me from being here.
Because what I have today will be with my for the rest of my life.

So I'm telling you. Don't stay here.
Your friends want you to leave, so that in this temporary 100 years of human life you have..
With your specific body and your specific mind.. you will have the best life quality.

After these 100 years, our specific souls will be the only things that remain.

Everything that ties us to this Earth will be gone.

We need to make sure our soul increases in quality, before we die. We can only do that with our actions and thoughts.

I'm telling you, leave right now, so that your actions and thoughts in this life will improve your soul quality to the best it could be.

It's not only going to be far from ideal, it's going to go down in quality, the longer you stay here and are affected by these incel ideologies.

Your friends want you to leave man

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

• Good personality
  • Pleasant and sociable
  • Young/not bitter
  • Potential to learn
  • Reps a lot
  • Cat avi
  • Loves you
why did lil bro make a alt acccount

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Yeah we should, he was nice

Maybe you have some kindness in your heart after all, Eriot.

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
We haven't forgotten about you @beefliverontop hang in there! :3