We should make slut shaming great again

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
Sign this petition if u think im right and we should make together slut shaming great again!!!!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte, boxface34, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Too many Cucked normies and white knights won't let that happen. Muh you're insecure man Meanwhile buddy hasn't felt the touch of a woman aside from his mom or sister.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, theonewhocantascend, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Too many Cucked normies and white knights won't let that happen. Muh you're insecure man Meanwhile buddy hasn't felt the touch of a woman aside from his mom or sister.
Exactly i will never understand these fuckin cucks tbh man are sk fuckin degenerate in this utopia we live in… brutal

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
Sign this petition if u think im right and we should make together slut shaming great again!!!!
I used to try, especially in high school, some people even agreed with me, but the champion defenders of whores were many more

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, DeadTrees, AustinCutler and 1 other person
I used to try, especially in high school, some people even agreed with me, but the champion defenders of whores were many more
Why are they defending whores??? Its disgusting if u think about it women should only sleep with max 3 men in their whole life

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, DeadTrees, theonewhocantascend and 3 others
Exactly even those who defend Don't believe 100% on what they say. But to get Normie approval these days. Politically correct is the answer or you'll get dropped by them.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and AustinCutler
Why are they defending whores??? Its disgusting if u think about it women should only sleep with max 3 men in their whole life
Before they wake up some have to hit their heads many times. Especially as young men, many are romantics, hoping the damsel will dignify them with attention.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Chadeep and AustinCutler
Exactly even those who defend Don't believe 100% on what they say. But to get Normie approval these days. Politically correct is the answer or you'll get dropped by them.
Exactly so retarded world we live in we should punish these type of people but dont know exactly how without getting caught

• +1
Before they wake up some have to hit their heads many times. Especially as young men, many are romantics, hoping the damsel will dignify them with attention.
I have a bullet for every single person who act like that JFL! I think the best option would be if we go back to 1920s and I mean rule wise. Women shouldnt have right to vote, choose their partner etc

• JFL
  • +1
If her bc is bigger than 1 she belongs to the streets tbh :chad:

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and AustinCutler
sluts litter the streets like a rat infestation, time to clean them tf out.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
we will make women great again

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and AustinCutler