We should NUKE India

faustianspirit

faustianspirit

Nettspend Nationalism | Pronouns: Xe/Xim
What do they even bring to the table? Let's be real. I don't even know any indians irl but just by reading about them I feel very distressed. How are they even real? Hell on earth type shit. I'd prefer getting my dick chopped with a rusty knife than stepping foot on that shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fusionxz, User28823, Shahnameh and 9 others
USA's president is going to be an Indian and a woman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, User28823, boss8055 and 7 others
Nuking India isnt gonna fix your shitty life

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, mirinmax, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
What do they even bring to the table? Let's be real. I don't even know any indians irl but just by reading about them I feel very distressed. How are they even real? Hell on earth type shit. I'd prefer getting my dick chopped with a rusty knife than stepping foot on that shithole.
Atomic bomb on India would be the biggest dindu nuttin moment in da history :lul:

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit and Kaari
that would spread all the shit their around the world you retarded nigga, you want a shit stain in the sky?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, vernier and Kaari
Nuking India isnt gonna fix your shitty life
we found the indian
IMG 2904

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Debetro, n9wiff and 1 other person
that would spread all the shit their around the world you retarded nigga, you want a shit stain in the sky?
shit you are right didnt think it through. colossal walls around the country so they cant go out and we airdrop them food and shit or whatever. we could do this in africa too

• WTF
Reactions: God-himself
shit you are right didnt think it through. colossal walls around the country so they cant go out and we airdrop them food and shit or whatever. we could do this in africa too
how dare u.... africans like myself cause little harassment for u europeans....I say having 3 races whites, asians and blacks is the future...forget hispanics, indians and arabians and the others

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, faustianspirit and n9wiff
whites, blacks and asians are the holy trinity of races....also the most likeable than the others

how dare u.... africans like myself cause little harassment for u europeans....I say having 3 races whites, asians and blacks is the future...forget hispanics, indians and arabians and the others
@cromagnon

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
i literally dont give a shit about any countries outside of Europe or Canada + the US

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
i literally dont give a shit about any countries outside of Europe or Canada + the US
My philosophy has always been: ignore the worlds problems because they don’t concern me

• +1
nuke mecca just for muslim reactions
would be priceless

• +1
I said indians are the new jews now look at Jewnited Kingdom and Jew.S.A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, faustianspirit and boss8055
Niggers post this everyday what is this fantasy :lul:

Signal 2024 05 25 16 11 38 579