We Should Reduce using Word Looksmaxx outside the forum

D

Deleted member 31022

inka
if some chad/chadlite know about looxmaxxing or this forum its definitely over for us ,they will using this forum as source for get ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and eyes
It's too late for that. We already have 6' Chads getting limb lengthening to get to 6'3 and posting about it on tiktok.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
it's literally all over tiktok. normies adding maxxing to every word already and talking about looksmaxing.

It's too late for that. We already have 6' Chads getting limb lengthening to get to 6'3 and posting about it on tiktok.
Can't be Chad at 6ft.

6'2"+ is required for that

• Hmm...
LOL. Stop being ridiculous. A barefoot 6' is enough to be a Chad.
At 6ft, you can be a Chadlite.

btw:
Bildschirmfoto 2023 07 05 um 140604

Your own signature acknowledges this high standard :feelshehe:

At 6ft, you can be a Chadlite.

btw:
View attachment 2299661
Your own signature acknowledges this high standard :feelshehe:
Of course, because it's true. 6' is what it takes, not some ridiculous standard like 6'2 or 6'3. Those heights are preferable, but not necessary to slay.

Of course, because it's true. 6' is what it takes, not some ridiculous standard like 6'2 or 6'3. Those heights are preferable, but not necessary to slay.
5'10 - 6ft is within average range. Chad has to be tall, it's not ridiculous at all.

5'10 - 6ft is within average range. Chad has to be tall, it's not ridiculous at all.
No he doesn’t need to be 6ft 2. That’s retarded. I’d say 5 11 and above is fine. You are clearly autistic and take everything on this forum too seriously

• Hmm...
You are clearly autistic and take everything on this forum too seriously
I live in Germany and speak from personal experience. It's not like you need to be a chad to be satisfied, Chadlite is good enough

I live in Germany and speak from personal experience. It's not like you need to be a chad to be satisfied, Chadlite is good enough
Na man. I’m being dead serious. If you’re 6ft barefoot and have a Chad face you will literally have life on easy mode. the difference between 6ft and 6ft2 is literally negligible because neither are super tall regardless.

• +1
Na man. I’m being dead serious. If you’re 6ft barefoot and have a Chad face you will literally have life on easy mode. the difference between 6ft and 6ft2 is literally negligible because neither are super tall regardless.
M
take Austin Dunham for example. He’s 5 10 in the US and is literally a Tyrone. Bro gets 300+ likes a day on tinder and has crazy options. No way on earth is he a chadlite because of a mere couple inches. That don’t make no damn sense

M

take Austin Dunham for example. He’s 5 10 in the US and is literally a Tyrone. Bro gets 300+ likes a day on tinder and has crazy options. No way on earth is he a chadlite because of a mere couple inches. That don’t make no damn sense
He wears lifts, admitted it himself.

But I agree, 5'11 is enough (as a matter of fact I believe 5'10 is the real minimum to slay, but the forum 100% disagrees lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816