We should respect black people more

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
What the hell are ya'll arguing about? Of course there are black people in North Africa. Don't forget who was there first before Berbers and Arabs came from West Asia, and let's not forget how the Arab slave trade took many Sub-Saharan Africans and brought them to North Africa as well. I know they don't get a lot of recognition and a lot of the discrimination they still go through gets ignored,

but these people exist and many of them are still predominately Sub-Saharan African and just as black as those of the diaspora. Imaan's mother is a black Moroccan. She doesn't suddenly become non-black because she's from Morocco (although, I've seen some people actually try to say that). There is no ocean between North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa (here's proof:

)

, and black people have always been in North Africa.

Imaan's Moroccan mother:

Imaan with her mother and aunt:

and these are the DNA results of a Southern Tunisian:

This thread is here so if you want to share pictures of beautiful black North Africans you can because they don't fit into the other threads.
@Blackgymmax @Blackout.xl @Blackmannnns @BigBiceps @goat2x @Ritalincel @Mathafack @6ft1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 5912, Chintuck22 and 7 others
Imagine needing to prove a point no one cares about in an incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 9380 and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and goat2x
bump

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@Aeons @HowAmIAlive123 @SubhumanCurrycel @Mohamad @sytyl @maxmendietta @balding17yomanletcel @NarcyChadlite @youngmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, goat2x, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
Black people are cool when they're not trying to murder me or beat me up

Better personalities than most people tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 756
@Nubhuman Siggers thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 9380, maxmendietta and 3 others
Black people are cool when they're not trying to murder me or beat me up

Better personalities than most people tbh
of course, and there's a lot of black people in north africa,so that make them even cooler,

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 7866
@Nubhuman Siggers thoughts?
for example, @Blackout.xl is mixed, and he love africa; he's also nigerian and wnated to date north african foid but he failed cause he's not enough thugmaxxed and low inhib for that, you see

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and goat2x
@Aeons @HowAmIAlive123 @SubhumanCurrycel @Mohamad @sytyl @maxmendietta @balding17yomanletcel @NarcyChadlite @youngmaxxing
i respect black people a lot tbh
i pretty much like everyone of every race

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5912
I dont hate niggers tbh

i didnt read the full thread but thx for tag.

shoutout to the killer niggas of looksmax.me
:
@theREALbleachcel @thesexiestboulalive @hairyballscel @tyronelite @Colvin76 @Blackgymmax

they deserve all the respect

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 6164 and 2 others
It's hard to say which race has been around the longest but what I can say is African genes are dominate. No matter how much you try to bleed it out, it has always been around and will always be around till the end of time.

Sheeeeit we wuZ just espressin are freedumbz n sheeit namsayen. Untilz we gits dat reparashuns you know what time it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, HowAmIAlive123 and maxmendietta
Tunisians that hate black people and claim "white" don't realize that they're themselves mixed and have an inferiority complex. They're a minority, they don't represent the whole population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
the negative connotations with black people from the hood aren’t based off their race, it’s their environment that shapes them, ik white people who are just like the black people they live around, you say all black people are thugs as if a nigga named logan from beverly hills is automatically a gangbanger just because of his race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, johncruz12345 and HowAmIAlive123
Change the world and racism will fzde away

• WTF
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Blacks need to respect each other . Black lives can't matter, until Negroes stop killing each other in the street every 5 seconds .

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 2632
Blacks need to respect each other . Black lives can't matter, until Negroes stop killing each other in the street every 5 seconds .
And you call yourself Christian?

I like Black people so much I want to round them all up and send them back to their ancestor's land in Africa, and the Mexicans to Mexico, and the Jews to Israel

Everybody back where they belong 🥰🥰

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
I like Black people so much I want to round them all up and send them back to their ancestor's land in Africa, and the Mexicans to Mexico, and the Jews to Israel

Everybody back where they belong 🥰🥰
White American back to Europe, too

BBC indeed mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
White American back to Europe, too
First off Whites conquered America, we didnt
Immigrate here thanks to Jew laws

But second off sure we'll go back to Europe as long as we take EVERYTHING we've done here with us and also all the Rapefugees leave European nations,

So basically when Whites leave America all that will be left will be tents and fur coats

But second off sure we'll go back to Europe as long as we take EVERYTHING we've done here with us and also all the Rapefugees leave European nations,

So basically when Whites leave America all that will be left will be tents and fur coats
Yeah, leave this land and give it too, Native INDIAN

African and Curries will conquer Europe 👑👑

African and Curries will conquer Europe 👑👑
LOL Minority Cope

If whites lose Europe then the Jews will rule Blacks and Curries just like the Jews did before Whites freed your asses

When white people disappear you will be first in line to a prison camp, like Soviet Gulag or Chinese Sweatshop

Screenshot 20201025 121829 Gallery

• Ugh..
your subhuman were week and tthat's why you got enslaved and conquered as it should be might makes right will to power nothing else matters
stop wining you worthless nigger

• WTF
your subhuman were week and tthat's why you got enslaved and conquered as it should be might makes right will to power nothing else matters
stop wining you worthless nigger
Spotted the racist
I'm not even black, kys

LOL Minority Cope

If whites lose Europe then the Jews will rule Blacks and Curries just like the Jews did before Whites freed your asses

When white people disappear you will be first in line to a prison camp, like Soviet Gulag or Chinese Sweatshop

View attachment 758430View attachment 758431
THe Chinese sweatshop has better paying jobs then most of Africa where the job are usually fsrm or labour jobs or mining ore

Last edited:
  • WTF
Spotted the racist
I'm not even black, kys
Hell yeah I'm racist a self hating one
Not am I white But atleast I'm not copeing
The only reason you niggers have any relevance in the modern world is because of the guilt of he white man literally all races treat you like shit and consider you subhuman useless pathetic people
Enslaves by both arabs and Europeans

Muhhh sweatshops says the nigger
This is what your country men do bitch
Images 22

• Hmm...