We should stop bullying ugly people..

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
We never chose to be born like this..
im so sad..
life is so cruel for ugly people..

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and BigBoy
Agreed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2426, UglyMan and 3 others
stop being ugly then and looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Arkantos and Deleted member 1100
you know its not easy
i dont even know how to fix my downgrown maxilla

you got really good compact maxilla so i think you gotta get chin and jaw implants..

double jaw surgery, someone just linked a Surgeon in Rome who does it for $10k

Just buy a new face off ebay bro.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and toolateforme
He’s not in Michigan or even in the states. All we have in Michigan is Dr. Grey

I wish I could

Eppley's in Indiana wtf that's right by Michigan

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
double jaw surgery, someone just linked a Surgeon in Rome who does it for $10k
can nose be shortened? can nasal airway be pulled forward?

Bullies aren't welcome here.

At the same time delusional copers need to be put in their place sometimes. But that can be done without calling them "shitskin deathnic subhuman faggots".

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2205, Mexicancel and 6 others
Literally 90% of flaws are fixable with enough money you can at least be high tier Normie with enough effort.

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
Bullies aren't welcome here.

At the same time delusional copers need to be put in their place sometimes. But that can be done without calling them "shitskin deathnic subhuman faggots".
thanks jefferson..

Literally 90% of flaws are fixable with enough money you can at least be high tier Normie with enough effort.
how about my asian bug eyes, asian long midface??

My ultra compact face can’t be fixed

Fixed with double eyelid surgery, orbital decompression and eyelid fat transfer.

Mid face means no bones so custom zygomatic implant for width and jaw implants for harmony. and if you have jaw issues double jaw with ccweand maxilla impaction which brings the maxilla up and forward also a nose job for bulbous nose to shorten mud face if possible

Or for all bone options, custom modified lefort 3 which is safe or zygomatic sandwich osteomony and chin wing formore protruding bones and wider fwhr

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Eyes and midface cant be cured, sorry boyo
Fixed with double eyelid surgery, orbital decompression and eyelid fat transfer.

Mid face means no bones so custom zygomatic implant for width and jaw implants for harmony. and if you have jaw issues double jaw with ccweand maxilla impaction which brings the maxilla up and forward also a nose job for bulbous nose to shorten mud face if possible
Mb ig it can

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme

ive been to like 10 different korean surgeons and they all said my stupid long nose is not gonna be fixed.
if i shorten my maxilla and fix my tilted occlusal plane, because my long nose is still there my teeth will hide under my upper lip.
i heard that no one knows how to move stomion point upside.

ive been to like 10 different korean surgeons and they all said my stupid long nose is not gonna be fixed.
if i shorten my maxilla and fix my tilted occlusal plane, because my long nose is still there my teeth will hide under my upper lip.
i heard that no one knows how to move stomion point upside.
Yeah long nose is impossible to fix unless bulbous tip but in general you should be able to bring harmony by adding width and definition to face

Yeah long nose is impossible to fix unless bulbous tip but in general you should be able to bring harmony by adding width and definition to face
my bizygomatic width is already 15cm i am wider than most people in the earth. its just my midface is insanely long and my neurocranium is so brachycephalic so it seems like i got narrow cuck face without zygo definition.

my bizygomatic width is already 15cm i am wider than most people in the earth. its just my midface is insanely long and my neurocranium is so brachycephalic so it seems like i got narrow cuck face without zygo definition.
If your not low bodyfat I suggest do that, secondly if it’s your narrow cranium you can get temple or skull implants for harmony.

If you have small lips do lip lift it will reduce midface

If your not low bodyfat I suggest do that, secondly if it’s your narrow cranium you can get temple or skull implants for harmony.

If you have small lips do lip lift it will reduce midface
no i mean because my temple is also wide, my zygo seems have zero definition.
my overall face is wide, so wide zygo has zero definition.
i am not low body fat though. yeah i needa lower it.
everyone calls asian eyes bug eyes idk why live tbh
My ultra compact face can’t be fixed
compact midface is good

you just need tall chin and jaw.

Then the issue is low bodyfat lol. If your not under 15% your bones aren’t going to be defined just lol

The reason all models are 10% and under is because of maximum angularity.

You have bones it’s just your body fat loll

Then the issue is low bodyfat lol. If your not under 15% your bones aren’t going to be defined just lol

The reason all models are 10% and under is because of maximum angularity.

You have bones it’s just your body fat loll
yeah body fat will defo help.
my eyes and in motion i look really awkward. due to my missing forehead/brow bone projection, i can see my eyeball rolling.
and long midface looks so weird.
forehead implant doesn't work well because my overall neurocranium is so wide so it gets weird if my forehead is only projecting not overall head shape is. and i heard lowering brow ridge is almost impossible.

compact midface is good
View attachment 94423
you just need tall chin and jaw.
I have the jaw , not the chin need to chin max

I need to visit gandy to see if he has an extra chin lying around

haha you ugly

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari
yeah body fat will defo help.
my eyes and in motion i look really awkward. due to my missing forehead/brow bone projection, i can see my eyeball rolling.
and long midface looks so weird.
forehead implant doesn't work well because my overall neurocranium is so wide so it gets weird if my forehead is only projecting not overall head shape is. and i heard lowering brow ridge is almost impossible.
73B7ECA9 7848 4856 92B4 6D89C9AFE2E6

20E6D024 0430 4C9F 8A95 68197CE4787A

2C088AFE A386 4780 81BE 86B691175178

Do I need to post more

yeah i agree. bullying the weak and the undefended is an dishonorable cowards move

we should bully big cock "people" instead

• +1

Or for all bone options, custom modified lefort 3 which is safe or zygomatic sandwich osteomony and chin wing formore protruding bones and wider fwhr
very detailed thanks

Can you tell in detail how to fix an ultra compact mid face, is it jaw and chin need to longer or just chin?
91A49939 87F2 4E70 A2C9 EB406C375FB1
Nuff said

Thanks so all I got to do this lengthen my chin
Ye

Vertical height, width, and projection are all important in a ideal chin

Ye

Vertical height, width, and projection are all important in a ideal chin
I should stop trying to gandy max and instead Dolan max, me and him have the same nose

I should stop trying to gandy max and instead Dolan max, me and him have the same nose
you can never gandymax. its impossible.

they will never stop, its human instinct

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Just gain good karma bro

They deserve to be bullied

• +1
cope
bullying is great for de-stressing

• +1