we should’ve all stayed bluepilled

ove

ove

The only way to ascend is under the knife
I was outside today to get my nose repierced because it fell out and the hole closed up and when i walked into the shop there was this couple sitting down, dude looked like he came out of a fucking tar pit and the girl was absolutely beautiful by anyone’s standards, i was thinking maybe they were just friends or something but the dude just fucking lipsed her. Do looks even matter? am i going fucking crazy? jfl it may be time to rope

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, AspiringMogger, Nick.Harte and 5 others
As a greycel s useless ramblings continued we all know a True path of @enchanted_elixir but even the biggest jews alike will never understand @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @thugmaxxer2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer and ove
As a greycel s useless ramblings continued we all know a True path of @enchanted_elixir but even the biggest jews alike will never understand @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @thugmaxxer2
Nigga gets his nose pierced jfl disregard this shit agreed feller

• JFL
Reactions: watah and thugmaxxer2
JoinedJul 26, 2024Posts9Reputation13

I was outside today to get my nose repierced because it fell out and the hole closed up and when i walked into the shop there was this couple sitting down, dude looked like he came out of a fucking tar pit and the girl was absolutely beautiful by anyone’s standards, i was thinking maybe they were just friends or something but the dude just fucking lipsed her. Do looks even matter? am i going fucking crazy? jfl it may be time to rope
The dude was probably an nt ltn so he smv mogs the fuck out of me

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Normally it should be difficult for you to get a gf if you're emo/goth

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte