we still didnt reach blackpill and looksmax culture endgame.

E

EliteMewing

Bronze
we need to end it before competition becomes insane.

I PREDICT A FUTURE WHERE 100% OF MALES WILL BE INTO LOOKSMAXING. WITH NEARLY 50% USAGE OF SHOE LIFTS AND FILLERS. just like ALL women use push up bras and make up DAILY

if you dont hear me now. its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, billymidnight, slavicpsycho and 3 others
we need to end it before competition becomes insane.

I PREDICT A FUTURE WHERE 100% OF MALES WILL BE INTO LOOKSMAXING. WITH NEARLY 50% USAGE OF SHOE LIFTS AND FILLERS. just like ALL women use push up bras and make up DAILY

if you dont hear me now. its over
idk why they wont make the site private.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
even if its true not a whole we can do g, mass reporting wont do a ton and becoming blue pilled but actually being black pilled wont do much either

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and thorns
normies cant even follow a regular diet and go to the gym JFL if you think they will effectively looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, watah, noonespecial and 4 others
idk why they wont make the site private.
Because it doesn't matter
Most of what matters in softmaxxing is already out there on tiktok like leanmaxxing and skin care
And stuff like hardmaxxing you can inform yourself on other sites if you get interested in it
I mean even on this site, how many people even hardmax? Almost noone. Most are even too lazy to leanmax to 10% bf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, 5.5psl and ubicuse
normies cant even follow a regular diet and go to the gym JFL if you think they will effectively looksmax
Actually gym culture is the perfect example to prove u wrong
it was very rare a few decades ago. Now it is beyond mainstream. They might not stick with it for the long haul but nearly everyone does
it ffor a month or two every year and is always somewhat conscious of it in Diet.

Also imo, i think Looks can motivate people way more than Health concerns. Right now its just health which motivates people to run and diet. Also most looksmaxxes like skincare, hair transplants, Dutasteride, accutane, aromatase inhibitors etc are all low effort Pills or one off procedures.
So the danger of looksmax spreading is very real

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, EliteMewing and ubicuse
Because it doesn't matter
Most of what matters in softmaxxing is already out there on tiktok like leanmaxxing and skin care
And stuff like hardmaxxing you can inform yourself on other sites if you get interested in it
I mean even on this site, how many people even hardmax? Almost noone. Most are even too lazy to leanmax to 10% bf
Most hardmaxxers here get bimaxes they don't need and dont feel like psting their subpar results.
there's loads of surgercels who DMed me their results and asked why they aren't chad yet lol.
they just wont publicly say make threads on bad results.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Most hardmaxxers here get bimaxes they don't need and dont feel like psting their subpar results.
there's loads of surgercels who DMed me their results and asked why they aren't chad yet lol.
they just wont publicly say make threads on bad results.
What surgery would you say gives the best results to people who would benefit from them ?

depends whats ur falio
I have short mandible (deep bite face)
I consulted a doc and he said a bimax is not worth it because I would look like a monkey if he put both my lower and upper jaw forward. Maybe chin filler is an option or Fake teeth (veneers) because then my mouth is not as closed when I bite down if my teeth are longer. They are chewed out because of bruxism

What surgery would you say gives the best results to people who would benefit from them ?
This obviously depends on the case. A Birdcel can actually Ascend from a bimax.
Beforebirdcel2
AfterBirdcel

But in most cases, for people with healthy faces, implants are the key. Midfacial implants, genio, mandible implants.
Pick as many as you need. Well designed, hard implants are a guaranteed PSL boost whereas jaw surgery is only for the deformed.
Midfacial implants are extremely underrated. They make your nose look smaller, make your face look younger, flatten out saggy skin and give your eyes the deepset look.its obvious to me Salludon's ascension was basically Implantmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: audimax and ubicuse
I have short mandible (deep bite face)
I consulted a doc and he said a bimax is not worth it because I would look like a monkey if he put both my lower and upper jaw forward. Maybe chin filler is an option or Fake teeth (veneers) because then my mouth is not as closed when I bite down if my teeth are longer. They are chewed out because of bruxism
if you really have short mandible its over ngl.
Distraction osteogenesis is the only way of lengthening it.
Its basically LL, but for your jaw.
A brutal surgery

This and yall forget Reddit will just brainwash most normies into thinking they are the problem not their looks

It'll likely be like fat people at the gym, where most ugly people will find it, and then others randomly.

even if its true not a whole we can do g, mass reporting wont do a ton and becoming blue pilled but actually being black pilled wont do much either
why everyone ignoring mass sending of emails? thats the key part. yall are too low IQ to help me. we dont even need bots, just 500 ppl sending emails. it may seen impossible, but the old ppl in positions of power inside tiktok/instagram/government dont receive that many emails a day (barely receive it) if just some ppl sent it they would surely read. if theres a flood of them, they would start to worry a bit you can be sure. am i really going to have to do all this alone?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and perpetuallytired
why everyone ignoring mass sending of emails? thats the key part. yall are too low IQ to help me. we dont even need bots, just 500 ppl sending emails. it may seen impossible, but the old ppl in positions of power inside tiktok/instagram/government dont receive that many emails a day (barely receive it) if just some ppl sent it they would surely read. if theres a flood of them, they would start to worry a bit you can be sure. am i really going to have to do all this alone?
That's actually smart. Send emails to your local politician about how tiktok is promoting negative body positivity with some egregious blackpilled tiktoks linked. Then forward the emails to tiktok.

There is a chance tiktok is getting banned in America at the end of the year. They don't want other countries to follow suit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing