We unfortunately have to lose our nice guy persona and incorporate bad guy traits in order to get women

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
Hybristophilia3

Nice behavior is no longer rewarded by women, the young ones in particular. Conservatives are not in power anymore. Traditionalism is almost dead. The world has shifted to a more degenerate place where hedonism prevails. Carnal pleasures are the only gods left. In this kind of world, civility is perceived as boring, weak, and something of the past.

You are expected to be wild and love adrenaline.

In no way does this mean lacking a conscience and generating violence, but acting like you do. In other words, the dark triad archetype.

Young women listen to songs about violence, sex, and drugs. Trap is a highly popular genre of music among youngsters. Tattoos appeal to young women. Who has tattoos? Usually thuggish men. People use slangs and ebonics to sound more neurotypical, a habit of Blacks. Do you see what I mean?

Women flirt with evil more than men do. It was Eve who ate the forbbiden fruit of Eden. If you demonstrate too much empathy and goodness, you're going to dry pussies up. Women are not attracted to good behavior. If anything, they are attracted to bad behavior because it's exciting. You must at least appear to be more evil and dangerous than women. Like children, women are very intolerant of boredom. Nice guys are boring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Xangsane, Bug and 1 other person
Even popular songs written by women talk about violent men kidnapping them and beating their asses:

Remember that one of the most popular book genres among women is dark romance.

• +1
Reactions: Bug and truthhurts
That Britney Spears sound is talking about Richard Ramirez btw. Shows you how much women care about a man's morals if he is good looking, lol.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sexy
Yeah but I can’t be what I’m not. Imma good boy simp cuckold for life. No hiding that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and sexy
True my ltr left me i treated super well the hoes i used for sex and food lmao came back after a few texts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and truthhurts