Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
C40F6CA8 8FB1 420A AE18 073D28ED91C2
76678672 A595 407F 991B EA90876882A6

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 24507 and Milosz
Problem?

Yeah no shit. North africans and sub-saharans probably weren't in contact with each other for thousands of years

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Ancient Pharaos confirmed to be white moggers. North Afticans on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Milosz
inbreeding is a very European thing to do ngl

niggers are literally the biggest thieves of this world. they steal everything. they claim that Native americans were black, vikings were black, asians were black, slavs were black
IMG 20230306 124727
IMG 20230306 124737
IMG 20230306 124816
IMG 20230306 124759
IMG 20230306 124746
IMG 20230306 124808

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, JL~, Cidre enjoyer and 7 others
We wuz errythang but mudhut shitters in the savanna

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Bro, who gives a fuck LOL

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

“European” is anyone who lives in Europe, like the Hamite (so-called African) actor Idris Elba whom used to live in the U.K.

Ancestry DNA tests say dogs have 39% Native American DNA, so how many ancestors of dogs were humans and how did they change back to dogs?

niggers are literally the biggest thieves of this world. they steal everything. they claim that Native americans were black, vikings were black, asians were black, slavs were black
View attachment 2101047View attachment 2101048View attachment 2101049View attachment 2101050View attachment 2101051View attachment 2101052

The so-called Negritos are the original inhabitants of China, Japan, and Korea etc, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man and this is how they look:

Attachments

• 1678108482369.png
    1678108482369.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
Cope

Nigger BTFO

Cope dumb nigger ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.

Herodotus: “For it is plain to see that 👉the Colchians are Egyptians; and what I say, I myself noted before I heard it from others. When it occurred to me, I inquired of both peoples; and the Colchians remembered the Egyptians better than the Egyptians remembered the Colchians; [2] the Egyptians said that they considered the Colchians part of Sesostris' army. I myself guessed it, partly because 👉they are black-skinned and woolly-haired👈.”

Genesis 10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush (Sudan), and Mizraim (Egypt), and Phut (Somalia), and Canaan (the land of Israel).

Ham: 👉Black👈, hot, and burnt.

Ibn Hishaam reports in his book Seera Al Nabawiyyahor

👉The people of the village (in Egypt in which Hagar alayha As Salaam was from) was inhabited by 👉jet black skinned people with kinky hair👈

Ibn Luhya’h said that Hagar alayha As Salaam was the MOTHER OF THE ARABS.”

قال ابن هشام في كتابه السير النبوية

…قال ابن هشام : حدثنا عبد الله بن وهب عن عبد الله بن لهيعة ، عن عمر مولى غفرة أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ، قال : الله الله في أهل الذمة ، أهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد ،

قال ابن لهيعة : أم إسماعيل : هاجر ، من أم العرب

Apollodorus, the Greek philosopher, described Egypt as "👉the country of the black-footed ones👈" and the Latin historian Ammianus Marcellinus said "the men of Egypt are 👉mostly brown or 👉black with a skinny desiccated look👈."

Herodotus: “For it is plain to see that 👉the Colchians are Egyptians; and what I say, I myself noted before I heard it from others. When it occurred to me, I inquired of both peoples; and the Colchians remembered the Egyptians better than the Egyptians remembered the Colchians; [2] the Egyptians said that they considered the Colchians part of Sesostris' army. I myself guessed it, partly because 👉they are black-skinned and woolly-haired👈.”

Genesis 10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush (Sudan), and Mizraim (Egypt), and Phut (Somalia), and Canaan (the land of Israel).

👉The people of the village (in Egypt in which Hagar alayha As Salaam was from) was inhabited by 👉jet black skinned people with kinky hair👈

…قال ابن هشام : حدثنا عبد الله بن وهب عن عبد الله بن لهيعة ، عن عمر مولى غفرة أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ، قال : الله الله في أهل الذمة ، أهل المدرة السوداء السحم الجعاد ،

Apollodorus, the Greek philosopher, described Egypt as "👉the country of the black-footed ones👈" and the Latin historian Ammianus Marcellinus said "the men of Egypt are 👉mostly brown or 👉black with a skinny desiccated look👈."

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 24507

The slaves were black but they were ruled by a blond blue eyed pharao.
24F264B1 7DE6 4A42 8880 4FD83703B02D

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544

genetically western european = white

• Ugh..
  • +1

The slaves were black but they were ruled by a blond blue eyed pharao.
View attachment 2101112

The slaves were so-called Negroes and they were ruled by black Mizraimites, dumb Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

Cope

Nigger BTFO
Even you source say that there was no scientific source has said anything about King Tut's genetics.

The claim of King Tut being white was made by a personal swiss company not by scientific researchers

A personal genomics company in Switzerland says they've reconstructed a DNA profile of King Tutankhamen by watching the Discovery Channel, claiming the results suggest more than half of Western European men are related to the boy king. But researchers who worked to decode Tut's genome in the first place say the claim is "unscientific."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

genetically western european = white

Even you source say that there was no scientific source has said anything about King Tut's genetics.

The claim of King Tut being white was made by a personal swiss company not by scientific researchers

i don't care tbh im just trying to piss that nigger off

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 17872
i don't care tbh im just trying to piss that nigger off

And you failed miserably at it, nigger ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.

Niggers proud of a funny looking triangle in the middle of a desert.

Niggers seem to be fascinated by primitive structures:

Great sand castle of djenne

Djenne_great_mud_mosque.jpg

p07j53n6.jpg

174170_sv.jpg

Niggers still stuck in 3000 BC in 1500 AD.

European architecture from the same time period:

Orbitz-Italy-3-perfect-days-in-Milan-Duomo-1-2-Getting-Stamped.jpg

Saint-Denis-Basilica-f.jpg

Moorish medieval architecture:

patio-in-royal-alcazars-of-seville-spain-royalty-free-image-1617334366.

They clearly weren't niggers since niggers have an unchanging affinity for mud.

Mauritania (Land of the Moors) practicing modern day slavery:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544

Your own source says this, dumb redcel 😂: “STRs are repeated DNA sequences which are “👉short repeat units👈” whose characteristics make them especially suitable for human identification.”

Which means it has no credibility whatsoever.

Your own source says this, dumb redcel 😂: “STRs are repeated DNA sequences which are “👉short repeat units👈” whose characteristics make them especially suitable for human identification.”

• +1
  • Ugh..
Niggers proud of a funny looking triangle in the middle of a desert.

Niggers seem to be fascinated by primitive structures:

Great sand castle of djenne

Djenne_great_mud_mosque.jpg

p07j53n6.jpg

174170_sv.jpg

Niggers still stuck in 3000 BC in 1500 AD.

European architecture from the same time period:

Orbitz-Italy-3-perfect-days-in-Milan-Duomo-1-2-Getting-Stamped.jpg

Saint-Denis-Basilica-f.jpg

Moorish medieval architecture:

patio-in-royal-alcazars-of-seville-spain-royalty-free-image-1617334366.

They clearly weren't niggers since niggers have an unchanging affinity for mud.

Mauritania (Land of the Moors) practicing modern day slavery:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 24507

How do you explain phenotypical differences then
Somalis and Niggerians are phenotipically different right but it doesn’t mean that Somalis haven’t interacted with subsaharans in Kenya.

The phenotypical difference is because MENAs and EAs are literally a different race. But genetically they’re still closest to Niggas

Somalis and Niggerians are phenotipically different right but it doesn’t mean that Somalis haven’t interacted with subsaharans in Kenya.

The phenotypical difference is because MENAs and EAs are literally a different race. But genetically they’re still closest to Niggas
MENAs are much closer to Europeans than to niggas. They are both a part of caucasoid race

MENAs are much closer to Europeans than to niggas. They are both a part of caucasoid race
are we on about skull type or genetics?

Nimrod

Negroid skull is pretty much recessive wrong wording it’s just not a strong gene as the caucasoid skull is much better. I’ve literally dark black nilotes with Caucasoid skulls but I can obviously tell they’re not fucking close to Europeans

Also caucasoid skull did not originate in Europe so what you said makes no sense

• Hmm...
Reactions: cytoplasm
are we on about skull type or genetics?

Nimrod

Negroid skull is pretty much recessive wrong wording it’s just not a strong gene as the caucasoid skull is much better. I’ve literally seen dark black nilotes with Caucasoid skulls but I can obviously tell they’re not fucking close to Europeans

Also caucasoid skull did not originate in Europe so what you said makes no sense

View attachment 2101193