Reactions: StarvedEpi, ThugggButt and n9wiff
Accept who you are or be cursed

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Lefty Rankin, ThugggButt and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
we were made in gods image but everyone looks different so that calls into question what does god look like? does god look more like a Chad/Tyrone, or does he look more like a deformed 4’7 t50 dravidian janitor?

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi

gods a fucking bitch saar:feelshah:

Attachments

• 1726794620085.png
    1726794620085.png
    677.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
we were made in gods image but everyone looks different so that calls into question what does god look like? does god look more like a Chad/Tyrone, or does he look more like a deformed 4’7 t50 dravidian janitor?
Every body’s somebody man we should all love each other tbh man there’s to much hatred in this world I used to be really black pilled but my eyes have been starting to open and ik u guys are gonna say I’m coping but it’s just the way I see it

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
allah is a nigger

Christians niggers be saying everyone's made in gods images but they make Jesus some fucking chad:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Atleast they can treat their case man and god loves u so much man
if god loved me he could of stopped my problems out of my control or his not all powerful

• +1
if god loved me he could of stopped my problems out of my control or his not all powerful
Man we all got problems bro it’s just the way life is yk it’s the devils work not gods you just gotta keep hustling man yk im the most handsome person myself or coolest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and isis_Bleach
Every body’s somebody man we should all love each other tbh man there’s to much hatred in this world I used to be really black pilled but my eyes have been starting to open and ik u guys are gonna say I’m coping but it’s just the way I see it
you didnt address my question tho

Man we all got problems bro it’s just the way life is yk it’s the devils work not gods you just gotta keep hustling man yk im the most handsome person myself or coolest
god allows the devil to exist. why cant u accwpt god dont love everybody the same?

He did read genesis it’s the devils work this life one earth is only temporary why should we care about temporary problems

• Hmm...
but curses are real and even manmade ones using tech are a form of curse as long as the will is persistent

• So Sad
but curses are real and even manmade ones using tech are a form of curse as long as the will is persistent
this bitch put a rape curse on me for raping her what u think gonna happen to me?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ss07 and BigJimsWornOutTires
this bitch put a rape curse on me for raping her what u think gonna happen to me?
Ik ur trolling but that would be really sad if u actaully raped someone

• Hmm...
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
if you are a man and fuck other men, you will be cursed. blame it on man, blame it on monkey, blame it on depopulation, regardless, you will be cursed.

if you are a man and fuck other men, you will be cursed. blame it on man, blame it on monkey, blame it on depopulation, regardless, you will be cursed.
No such thing

• JFL
If we are made in the image of God, then that means that God has a nose, and if God has a nose it means that he is not immortal. Now, if he has a nose, but it is just for decoration, then God is not perfect, because he has a useless organ.

And if God does not have a nose, then that means that we are not made in his image and likeness.

If we are made in the image of God, then that means that God has a nose, and if God has a nose it means that he is not immortal. Now, if he has a nose, but it is just for decoration, then God is not perfect, because he has a useless organ.

And if God does not have a nose, then that means that we are not made in his image and likeness.
We are all made in gods image

• +1
Reactions: ss07
god is a hairless ape in the genus homo

Nothing to find out no weapon formed against me shall prosper
you need to back away, trust me. perhaps i shouldnt have gotten involved. my apologies

SPARE HIM! I DIDN'T MEAN TO CONVERSE WITH THE TROLL!

• +1
He’s perfect and immortal
it does not make sense because it would go against the logic I have just proposed.

either god died a long time ago, or god makes bad decisions because he is not perfect, or god simply does not care about us.

just think about it, if we already don't matter to the common people around us, what makes you believe that an omnipotent being like god would care about your existence? it's common sense, he has more important things to worry about than seeing that the galaxy doesn't explode in a thousand pieces (or well, matters that a god would have).

it does not make sense because it would go against the logic I have just proposed.

either god died a long time ago, or god makes bad decisions because he is not perfect, or god simply does not care about us.

just think about it, if we already don't matter to the common people around us, what makes you believe that an omnipotent being like god would care about your existence? it's common sense, he has more important things to worry about than seeing that the galaxy doesn't explode in a thousand pieces (or well, matters that a god would have).
How could go die what are u talking about

God Is all powerful

• +1
He did read genesis it’s the devils work this life one earth is only temporary why should we care about temporary problems
Earth is the place not only for creation but also a way to see, Who Can You Trust

If you cant trust the creator, how can you trust another person?

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said