We were born in the very beginning of mankind

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Life sucks ass right now.

We think of ourselves as the most advanced civilization, but we are absolute primitive monkeys.

Putting things into perspective:

Humankind has existed for 200 thousand years

Society has existed for 6 thousand years

(Yup, 190+ thousand years of being hunter gatherers with 0 progress)

After society, for thousands of years technology stayed more of less the same until...

Industrial revolution kicked off 250 years ago

Internet has been public for 30 years

It's funny how a few breakthroughs can speed up progress by so much right? Ever stopped to consider that we are living in an age before many future revolutionary breakroughs happen?

----------------------------------------------------------

The earth will stay habitable for humans for one more billion years.

That is one THOUSAND times one million. And humanity has only existed for 200 thousand years, so one 5th of a million.

In other words, humans will continue to roam the earth for 5 THOUSAND times the amount of time that humanity has already existed up to now.

We are part of the primitive first 1/5000 of human existence. In future generations history lessons, we will be lumped together with the middle age, because from their perspective that's basically the same. People from the future will look at us with the same eyes we look at Chimps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Our lives are an utter JOKE right now, list of things that will eventually happen in the future:

Disease will be extinct

Flying will be normal

Immortality will be normal

Visiting space will be normal, including traveling from one space colony to another.

Everyone will be born from an incubator

Everyone will be genetically engineered into a perfect human being in every way, extremely healthy, athletic, beautiful and high IQ.

HOW CAN YOU COPE?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 2597 and 21 others
Chillax bro I just wanna coom in a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drakeisnigger, Ocelot, Deleted member 6341 and 22 others
Sad shit man but i wish i was born 1969

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6191, Zygos4Life and 4 others
Chillax bro I just wanna coom in a foid
How can you cope knowing that the average man in the future will be a 6'5 200 IQ immortal gigachad?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, Drakeisnigger, Vidyacoper and 5 others
How can you cope knowing that the average man in the future will be a 6'5 200 IQ immortal gigachad?

View attachment 577116
Dont think it will happen tbh.
Virtue signalling is too strong only expect it to happen privately and in secrecy with the children of elites exclusively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 6191, stuckneworleans and 3 others
"This is the year 2053. Women took total control of the society and built tower shaped cities where only Chads are allowed to live with them on the upper levels.

With progress in genetic engineering, women now shape their future offspring by using The Sims 10 character editor, thus perpetuating social reproduction.

They completely stopped working and are given Onlyfans account when they're born.
Meanwhile, normies from the lower levels spend their life doing manual labour.

To keep them under control, they're allowed to talk with girls by donating half of monthly wage to Onlyfans accounts. The high point of their day being them jerking off at Stacy talking about how great the sex was with Chad."

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
okay sherlock

I just hope humanity dies out before we fuck up even more, we can’t keep spreading this disease called humanity throughout space either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 8365
There will probably be tonnes of suicidal young men WISHING that they grew up in this era.

Think about it. You're saying that future generations will be way more advanced than now, which is true. And that everything has advanced insanely quickly since the industrial revolution and more recently the age of the internet.

We are living in times of huge change, and it's probably a lot more depressing than it was 30 years ago.

Imagine how rope-inducing it will be 100 years from now.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7465 and 1 other person
This post is a ropemaxx; But yes, eugenic policy ultimately will win out. The status quo in closed simulations is ultimately in favor of marginally maximized traits (iirc). The likelihood of total extinction seems to be beige and arrogant platitudes to appease the underly activists, but it raises solid points on humanity's future. Boomer-Doomer cringe will snake its way through policy but ultimately, chad-stacy paradigms will enforce themselves, in or post-collapse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
i think we would become more opressed by the government than we are even now maybe even robots who know so idk

Cryogenics
Cryogenics is a gigacope, we don't even have what it takes to properly preserve a brain with our current technology. If we freeze a brain right now it's 100% certain that the brain will be dead and impossible for future transplantation.

What we can do is freeze a brain, not with the expectation of implanting the brain into a new body in the future, but with the expectation that the information stored in the brain can be copied and transferred to a hard drive so that your mind could be revived as a robot or in a virtual reality.

EVEN THEN....

The only way to do this current scientists theorize could be possible, would be to slice your frozen brain into countless flat slices and then scan each one of them down to a microscopic level with nano technology.

The amount of hard drives necessary to store that much information is so large that it's unimaginable and the process would take forever.

In other words, people from the future will have no reason to spend so much time and money resurrecting you. Hundreds of people are having their brains frozen but how many will actually be resurrected?

Maybe if you are some famous historical figure or your future descendants are ultra rich and want to resurrect you at all costs...

But do you even know the name of your great grand father? Didn't think so. They won't give a shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, Deleted member 8765 and crisprmaxx
Cryogenics is a gigacope, we don't even have what it takes to properly preserve a brain with our current technology. If we freeze a brain right now it's 100% certain that the brain will be dead and impossible for future transplantation.

What we can do is freeze a brain, not with the expectation of implanting the brain into a new body in the future, but with the expectation that the information stored in the brain can be copied and transferred to a hard drive so that your mind could be revived as a robot or in a virtual reality.

EVEN THEN....

The only way to do this way current scientists theorize could be possible, would be to use to slice your frozen brain into countless flat slices and then scan each one of them down to a microscopic level with nano technology.

The amount of hard drives necessary to store that much information is so large that it's unimaginable and the process would take forever.

In other words, people from the future will have no reason to spend so much time and money resurrecting you. Hundreds of people are having their brains frozen but how many will actually be resurrected?

Maybe if you are some famous historical figure or your future descendants are ultra rich and want to resurrect you at all costs...

But do you even know the name of your great grand father? Didn't think so. They won't give a shit.
Stfu. I’ll rip your maxilla out of its socket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Jfl if you think we are the only civilization. The civilizations reset after every yug.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
We are part of the primitive first 1/5000 of human existence
Perhaps even more, that is considering that humans will die out along side earth, which I find very unlikely.

I'm certain that unless we go extinct in the next few hundred years for some stupid reason we will have technology enough to get out of earth and live elsewhere

I actually agree with you.
Nice name. What's your stance on CRISPR? honestly I don't think I want to use it on my kids, it wouldn't really feel like they are mine. I will just use a giga stacy egg and surrogacymaxx

• +1
Reactions: crisprmaxx
If i was born in the 60s i wouldve become a rockstar instead of some lame as actor

Nice name. What's your stance on CRISPR? honestly I don't think I want to use it on my kids, it wouldn't really feel like they are mine. I will just use a giga stacy egg and surrogacymaxx

I'm still in the process of studying most of it; I hold no aversion to it for my children. Surogacymaxxing is effective ceiling cope until CRISPR can be more widespread. I hope ultimately that gene editing finds plausible usage for adults one day; That's our true only hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I'm still in the process of studying most of it; I hold no aversion to it for my children. Surogacymaxxing is effective ceiling cope until CRISPR can be more widespread. I hope ultimately that gene editing finds plausible usage for adults one day; That's our true only hope.
I am very skeptic about crispr ever being usable for adults, but we can dream, it would be great

Bro I don't gaf about the earth or anything. My life is about me, myself and I. I just wanna slay an infinite number of foids that's all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Dylan2, eyearea and 1 other person
Why be inmortal when I can be in the realm of god

wow, this is deep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
who cares
wish I was born a gigachad 1k years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Selfahate
We will figure out immortality

I just want to be happy

Who said your born only once

who cares
Bruh, the middle ages were the worst time to be alive, progress actually went backwards, the Roman empire was more advanced. If you want to go back that much into the past then just say 2000 years.

Bruh, the middle ages were the worst time to be alive, progress actually went backwards, the Roman empire was more advanced. If you want to go back that much into the past then just say 2000 years.
no, it was not.

Hard to believe we're just specks of dust indeed

no, it was not.
Yes it was. Hygiene has never been worse, street shitting was normal in the cities, rats everywhere, the dark plague, the oppressive church, you weren’t allowed to do shit…

Literally zero forms of entertainment available, besides puppet shows for kids at most

Disease ran rampant, there was nothing to do besides work, food was also shit and you were living in disgusting conditions, but it wasn’t the worst time to be alive?

• +1
Reactions: Bars
who cares
Mhm grugassaur keep all shegrugs for self

Mhmmmm me think shegrugs sex only 2 grugassaur of grugs

Hurrrrrr

Ok

Last edited: