we were born in the wrong era

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Kraken
Visited my grandma and started looking through her old picture albums and the fact that my grandpa (~6/10 average looking normal white dude with a mustache) was, by the time he was 25, married to an 7/10 thin femoid (nice, can cook, virgin, etc.), had three kids, and owned a house in a nice area having not gone to college.

Meanwhile I'm LDARing even though im better looking than him and high IQ

fuckin weird to think about, somebody poast the chad medieval peasant vs. virgin modern wagie meme

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 616, BrettyBoy and 2 others
Kali modafokin Yuga

khl9eb69yaw01.png

• +1
Reactions: xit and Cali Yuga
I remember reading some foid’s post on reddit saying how “subjugated “ women used to be: her grandparents were immigrants from Italy. Her grandpa beat his wife and brought his mistress to their house. Now in the 21st century when talking about the old times her grandma still says “how good a man” her grandpa was because he made money. What a good era to live in as a male :feelshah:

I remember reading some foid’s post on reddit saying how “subjugated “ women used to be: her grandparents were immigrants from Italy. Her grandpa beat his wife and brought his mistress to their house. Now in the 21st century when talking about the old times her grandma still says “how good a man” her grandpa was because he made money. What a good era to live in as a male :feelshah:
that girl probably takes benzos and cries in the shower and doesnt know why

women are so fuckin dumb, even the high IQ ones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I'd kill for living in the 50's as a teenager

it seems like every girl over 19 is damaged beyond repair.

• +1
Reactions: xit
lmao I caged before even reading

I thought @Cali Yuga was just joking about it and it doesnt actually exist, but this meme format covers pretty much anything tbh
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Cali Yuga