We Will All Ascend

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Inject T
Brahs, we will all fucking ascend and become slayers. It’s impossible for us not to become slayers with all this knowledge:bigbrain:

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: descension, ascendnmw, Bars and 9 others
yes we will al be 7 psl by winter

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: descension, Gaygymmaxx, billymidnight and 2 others
idc ab slaying i want validation from every single girl that ever lays eyes on me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, billymidnight, sickdawgie and 4 others
idc ab slaying i want validation from every single girl that ever lays eyes on me
Can’t really have one without the other but I see where u might be coming from. I assume every girl wants to have sex with me if they even look at me jfl idk why

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I’m not ascending unfortunately, I will be stuck here and all my org “friends” will be long gone, happy with families and thriving careers whilst I’ll still be here, rotting, I already picture myself being 35, completely bald, fat and even uglier scrolling this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and AlbinoMaxxer
I’m not ascending unfortunately, I will be stuck here and all my org “friends” will be long gone, happy with families and thriving careers whilst I’ll still be here, rotting, I already picture myself being 35, completely bald, fat and even uglier scrolling this forum
Why? No drive to ascend or just subpar genes? At least find something you like doing to cope with bhai

Why? No drive to ascend or just subpar genes? At least find something you like doing to cope with bhai
This is my cope, I have found my copes but I still hate my life init

• So Sad
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
yes you can lol
Explain. If EVERY girl in the world admired you, you would literally get raped not joking. I wish that for me too tbh

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Explain. If EVERY girl in the world admired you, you would literally get raped not joking. I wish that for me too tbh
i would reject the sex obviously since i mostly dont care (would still have sex when i gaf ab it every now and then tho) but i just want both men and women coming up to me when im out and saying “you are good looking”
It happens but its so rare because im a disgusting bacteria worth less than a cobweb

• So Sad
Nah you would just get raped by the fat/ugly girls, the good looking ones still require NT

• JFL
Reactions: hybobu and AlbinoMaxxer
we will leanmax brah

• Love it
D19960527be2f9222361fd8e657e8cfd3d9952d0

• Love it
Yup, I will look like this
YOU'LL SEE!!!

Attachments

• 3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg