We will never be tall and good looking with the face of Tom Cruise and body of David Laid

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
So why even bother?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Tom Cruise is roastie appeal nigga gtfo

The point wasn't about Tom Cruise specifically as he's a tiny man with big shoes but it was more about how we will never be enough

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
qoguntomcruise1996.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Mogs every psl god
That's why he is the biggest actor of all time due to his strong appeal in the looks department. I can't see some PSL God that looks like an alien doing the same in movies.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
That's why he is the biggest actor of all time due to his strong appeal in the looks department. I can't see some PSL God that looks like an alien doing the same in movies.
He's the most famous actor because he's endorsing a cult that has great influence over hollywood.

He's the most famous actor because he's endorsing a cult that has great influence over hollywood.
All I know is that he would not be the most famous actor if he did not have the looks at least. Look at all the famous actors like Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, and Tom Cruise in their prime. All had good looks in their prime.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 18840
All I know is that he would not be the most famous actor if he did not have the looks at least. Look at all the famous actors like Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, and Tom Cruise in their prime. All had good looks in their prime.
Its not a valid arguement as Tom Holland and Noah Centinsomething are even more famous than those actors were at the same age.

They’re not as famous wtf are u saying

are you dumb jfl
Tom Holland is 26 and has been in the highest grossing movie ever and is also playing the most famous superhero there is. Brad Pitt was only playing side characterse at that age. Same with the Noah guy he's the protagonist of many netflix movies and is also in the recent Black adam blockbuster. The only one with a compareable career is dicaprio and its only because of Titanic.

Tom Holland is 26 and has been in the highest grossing movie ever and is also playing the most famous superhero there is. Brad Pitt was only playing side characterse at that age. Same with the Noah guy he's the protagonist of many netflix movies and is also in the recent Black adam blockbuster. The only one with a compareable career is dicaprio and its only because of Titanic.
Mf is in 3 of the top 6 highest grossing movies of all time and is the main character in one of them.