We will never live a normal life again

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
If you discovered lookism it's basically a double edged sword, in some ways it has helped tremendously with improving looks like simply squintmaxing, collagenmaxing, ntmaxing, but on the other more dark field, you will forever be focused on how you look and will be forever self conscious about everything. Even if you manage to have a really good wife you will fear for your life that she doesn't catch your subhumanity while you're not squintmaxing in the morning, every mirror you pass you have to look yourself like a complete aspie in some users here, it's over tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 13787, RAITEIII and 7 others
If you discovered lookism it's basically a double edged sword, in some ways it has helped tremendously with improving looks like simply squintmaxing, collagenmaxing, ntmaxing, but on the other more dark field, you will forever be focused on how you look and will be forever self conscious about everything. Even if you manage to have a really good wife you will fear for your life that she doesn't catch your subhumanity while you're not squintmaxing in the morning, every mirror you pass you have to look yourself like a complete aspie in some users here, it's over tbh
idk I still don't really care bout ma face tbh it's just flexxin and killin time tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, fukmylyf and rtssssy
64D8EA3B 6A3C 4BE4 BA96 9518EA189E07

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Looksmax and GTFO

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Actually you have a point, women I once found attractive, I instantly see flaws and start analyzing.
This one chin is too short, this one has dolphin eyes, etc

Actually you have a point, women I once found attractive, I instantly see flaws and start analyzing.
This one chin is too short, this one has dolphin eyes, etc
I’m lesss picky about women it’s my own face I constantly analyze. If a girl is cute to me then she’s cute period

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I disagree ideally. If and when I ever ascend, I will never come back to PSLI sites and wont worry about it anymore. I dont understand PSLIers with GFs.

are u retarded? this forum will probably shutdown in 2 year max.

I only know how to rate men's attractiveness and women use tons of fakeup anyway so it doesnt matter. if she's cute I will be attracted to her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I dont even looksmaxx anymore jfl. Im looksmining actually. Eating a lot of shit. Im coping with food and i dont care anymore

bruh if i had a gf i wouldn’t give a fuck about psl

I disagree ideally. If and when I ever ascend, I will never come back to PSLI sites and wont worry about it anymore. I dont understand PSLIers with GFs.
You can still ascend and have a GF though. I get what you mea though

One way ticket to Doomerville, especially combined with more red pills. Unfortunately I went on a red pill journey a couple years ago, its definitely fucked me up. Seems I'm almost eternally black pilled now.

I do worse with women, and I'm way more critical of how I look now. However I have hope.. I know once I find myself again, I'll be fine. Just don't know how long it'll take