We will probably see the next nuclear strike or some sort of a massive PEM attack in the almost confirmed invasion of Lebanon by the zionist entity

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
If one thing has been known about the chosen entity is that they are extremely sensible to any kind of casualties, and they know that this time the Lebanese factions combined with the other 6 opened fronts which have crippled them and their elites have enough power to level their entire country and even target their bases like Cyprus, destroy their entire infrastructure, etc. The military doctrine of Israel has always been punishing the civilian population of their rivaling factions with overwhelming force provided by the US. Now, it would be completely ridiculous to think that a society which has been enjoying the comforts of the US taxpayer money and the good life in the beaches and deserts of the Middle East will accept to see their country destroyed just like that and accept a conventional war like a society like Russia is doing in Ukraine, more so when they despise their enemies while Russia and Ukraine have a lot of ties and the populations don't despise eachother as much nor do they have a sense of supremacism over the rest of the world, so there is no shadow of a doubt that they most probably will respond with the nuclear war in case they see they are going back to the middle ages and that everything the elites built for them is going to the trash bins of history.

It's a historical fact that populations and nations that live way too comfortably tend to extremely overreact to protect their interests in expense of any sense of morality, and at the same time in expense of any sense of vision for the long run.

So i would not be surprised at all if Israel unexpectedly drops it probably without the consent of the US but that is completely irrelevant because as it has been proven there are no actual red lines and the power of the chosen lobby has been pretty much been made clear in american politics. If anyone had any hopes that somehow the US, with Blinken at it's front whose father is one of the main builders of settlements in occupied Palestine, or half of an administration which is double american-israeli was going to turn against them, then you have serious problems and you need help.

Of course my analysis might be wrong as only God knows the future, but funny enough, the only thing i can see preventing this from happening is Netanyahu's sense of sacrificing anything for his own survival (If he stops the war in Gaza he would be judged in Israel because of corruption), and i don't know if he wants to live in a completely destroyed Israel because let it be no doubt that if such thing happens, then the resistance fronts will make a major escalation to match it and the destruction of the entity would be virtually assured.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR