• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Oberyn, .... and 1 other person
what surgery?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Oberyn, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
They probably won't
im growing a beard and wearing glasses for a little bit to cover it up

but yeah youre right tbh- normies arent that perceptive, if you look differnet theyll just think its glasses or hair or something

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and juste
did they notice? how's recovery going?

Are you 7PSL now?

did they notice? how's recovery going?
I’m not back till next week in te office

Tbh welling around my cheeks and eyes has pretty much gone, the tip is still somewhat elevated but has dropped substantially last few days

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I’m not back till next week in te office

Tbh welling around my cheeks and eyes has pretty much gone, the tip is still somewhat elevated but has dropped substantially last few days
show face bro just blur eyes or something

If they don't even notice what's the point

If they don't even notice what's the point
Because they notice you look better but cant put their finger on whats change so just assume you have better haircut, maybe lost weight etc

This looks and attratction stuff is going on on a subconcious level for most people- thats the only real difference between blackpillers and normies, everyone knwos whats an attractive and unattractive face loooks like, we just know the facial bones, ratios etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and the BULL
Because they notice you look better but cant put their finger on whats change so just assume you have better haircut, maybe lost weight etc

This looks and attratction stuff is going on on a subconcious level for most people- thats the only real difference between blackpillers and normies, everyone knwos whats an attractive and unattractive face loooks like, we just know the facial bones, ratios etc
c'mon bro ppl aren't retards especially girls
if they don't notice it just means your psl increase was negligible

Hope they won’t notice my surgery as well

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Hope they won’t notice my surgery as well

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
jaw implants + bimac gonna be a tough one to larp, but you can just say you needed jaw surgery fro functional reasons and not mention the implants tbh

On r/plasticsurgery most people said no one said anything when they got nose job except maybe some close friends and family

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
c'mon bro ppl aren't retards especially girls
if they don't notice it just means your psl increase was negligible
Most people on this board who had minor surgeries said they didnt get called out on it irl

I think youre overestimating how much people conciosuly make note of your features.

Irl it just 'oh hes looks cute today'

its not 'oh his nostrils look 3mm narrower than 2 weeks ago'

90% of replies here say people didnt notice- often even family members

Last edited:
jaw implants + bimac gonna be a tough one to larp, but you can just say you needed jaw surgery fro functional reasons and not mention the implants tbh

On r/plasticsurgery most people said no one said anything when they got nose job except maybe some close friends and family
Yeah Ive started saying muh I have sleep apnea I need to get jaw surgery to my close friends jfl. Fuck them tbh who cares if they notice.

Depends on the nose but your close friends should notice the difference , but on the other hand normies are clueless there is that.

Most people on this board who had minor surgeries said they didnt get called out on it irl

I think youre overestimating how much people conciosuly make note of your features.

Irl it just 'oh hes looks cute today'

its not 'oh his nostrils look 3mm narrower than 2 weeks ago'

90% of replies here say people didnt notice- often even family members

Then looksmaxxing Is useless

Yeah Ive started saying muh I have sleep apnea I need to get jaw surgery to my close friends jfl. Fuck them tbh who cares if they notice.

Depends on the nose but your close friends should notice the difference , but on the other hand normies are clueless there is that.
well something like jaw surgery can make you look like a total different person- altho it does depend on the movements

Some people on this forum got bimaxs with moderate movements or genios and jsut larped the results as weightloss.

My rhino is pretty minor so I doubt anyone would say anything, also Im gonna start wearing glasses amongst friends and co workers at least for a bit which will probably throw people off heavily. Like I said it ones thing to notice someone looks a bit different/slightly better, its totally different to be able to pinpoint exactly what changed- I was thinking this to myself the other day, like if one of my close friends got nose job would I even notice myself as a blackpiller? Im honestly not sure I would tbh

• +1
well something like jaw surgery can make you look like a total different person- altho it does depend on the movements

Some people on this forum got bimaxs with moderate movements or genios and jsut larped the results as weightloss.

My rhino is pretty minor so I doubt anyone would say anything, also Im gonna start wearing glasses amongst friends and co workers at least for a bit which will probably throw people off heavily. Like I said it ones thing to notice someone looks a bit different/slightly better, its totally different to be able to pinpoint exactly what changed- I was thinking this to myself the other day, like if one of my close friends got nose job would I even notice myself as a blackpiller? Im honestly not sure I would tbh
Tbh I have a lot of foid friends on my insta who got nose jobs / fillers. I notice instantly and roast them. But I have educated eyes compare to normies.

Tbh I have a lot of foid friends on my insta who got nose jobs / fillers. I notice instantly and roast them. But I have educated eyes compare to normies.
Lip fillers are often painfully obvious tho- you can tell someone has them even without before and after pics cos they look unnatrual

tbh the one thing that makes me think people will notice is that my tip is very elevated still- but hopefully it drops a bit by next week

Last edited:
  • +1
If they didn't notice then it probably didn't matter