OP strolling into looksmax.me like:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, moggingmachine, Stingray and 9 others
Negroes are legitimately fucking stupid and half the people I know are black

AA3F63CC 472E 4C48 918E 717024BECA4C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 2933 and john2
Shut the fuck up you retarded .co poster. I already know that you’re a SFcel. Get out

The retard purposely ignored black history like the racist tosser he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Blackout.xl
Negroes are legitimately fucking stupid and half the people I know are black

View attachment 229227

Right that's why anglos just fucking purposely fucked over blacks that's why they had to keep the black person down in history it wasnt black folks blowing up and doing acts of terror it was the whites

Right that's why anglos just fucking purposely fucked over blacks that's why they had to keep the black person down in history it wasnt black folks blowing up and doing acts of terror it was the whites
Purposely? Blacks sold their own people into slavery, blacks were and are already low IQ.

This facts and prefer black people to white people but they are fucking dumb

Cry

I stated facts, read the post that’s like every black persons Facebook post ever.

Cry for me and Rihanna.

Bruhhhhh have you actually read black history.

Their were tons of forgotten black empires.

Bruhhhhh have you actually read black history.

Their were tons of forgotten black empires.
Like everywhere else, tell me why the hell they don’t exist today? Could not compete.

Hello more tribes in Africa who been living in huts the past 200,000 or so years

Keep crying for facts, I grew up with mostly all black people

They are fucking stupid.

Purposely? Blacks sold their own people into slavery, blacks were and are already low IQ.

This facts and prefer black people to white people but they are fucking dumb

You are retarded if you think the transatlantic slave trade was indentured servitude.

As for the low iq myth you guys push psedo science continously.

You buy into the winter migration theory which is less parsimonious and kind of assumes evolution is some teleological.

You buy into skull sizes implying dumber or smarter people even though it's not neccarily size but other factors.

Your side also seems to ignore led exposure on the black community.

And racism in the past down to blacks by colonialists.

As for black vs white iq we have all been getting smarter a century ago whites iq is similar to American Africans.

So stfu on blacks being some how dumber in fact they built loads of inventions

You are retarded if you think the transatlantic slave trade was indentured servitude.

As for the low iq myth you guys push psedo science continously.

You buy into the winter migration theory which is less parsimonious and kind of assumes evolution is some teleological.

You buy into skull sizes implying dumber or smarter people even though it's not neccarily size but other factors.

Your side also seems to ignore led exposure on the black community.

And racism in the past down to blacks by colonialists.

As for black vs white iq we have all been getting smarter a century ago whites iq is similar to American Africans.

So stfu on blacks being some how dumber in fact they built loads of inventions
Can you shut the fuck up, who said indentured servitude, I said fucking slaves.

Doesn’t change the fact blacks are legitimately low IQ

I have experience with these people, every stupid fight been with a black person and I ain’t racist and I’m part black

Trade off for being High T super NT

0B2E21C5 80AF 4A71 AD79 EF42042BD2FD

Like everywhere else, tell me why the hell they don’t exist today? Could not compete.

Hello more tribes in Africa who been living in huts the past 200,000 or so years

Keep crying for facts, I grew up with mostly all black people

They are fucking stupid.

Red herring the main argument is blacks had a good history and a built a lot it is not blacks are superior rather they should be proud of their own.

2nd the US is not a white empire its an multi ethnic empire the literal thing is a multicultural its not some ethni state like isreal.

As for African tribes again red herrings Europe was like them before the moors.

As for the fact psedo science is not fact
Can you shut the fuck up, who said indentured servitude, I said fucking slaves.

Doesn’t change the fact blacks are legitimately low IQ

I have experience with these people, every stupid fight been with a black person and I ain’t racist and I’m part black

Trade off for being High T super NT

View attachment 229233

If they sold themselves into slavery its indentured servitude which is still slavery but not in the context of the trans Atlantic slave trade low iq comment again.

So blacks tend to be more brotherly I love how you cite white cock when they think your less than human

Red herring the main argument is blacks had a good history and a built a lot it is not blacks are superior rather they should be proud of their own.

2nd the US is not a white empire its an multi ethnic empire the literal thing is a multicultural its not some ethni state like isreal.

As for African tribes again red herrings Europe was like them before the moors.

As for the fact psedo science is not fact
Jews and whites are what made it, ethnics are mostly leaches living in the hood like me

Now keep crying for facts.

Moors were North African.

Where are they today.

Jews and whites are what made it, ethnics are mostly leaches living in the hood like me

Now keep crying for facts.

Moors were North African.

Where are they today.

Moors were arabs arabs isn't a race but a culture you low iq moron.moors had many different ethnicities I can't belive your to low iq to realize this.

Also jews did a lot and Caucasian did a lot so did muslims and so did persia the argument is not 1 is superior rather that blacks are inherently dumber fucking hell.

As for the facts psedo science aren't facts

Moors were arabs arabs isn't a race but a culture you low iq moron.moors had many different ethnicities I can't belive your to low iq to realize this.

Also jews did a lot and Caucasian did a lot so did muslims and so did persia the argument is not 1 is superior rather that blacks are inherently dumber fucking hell.

As for the facts psedo science aren't facts

Stupid did mention the word Arab you dumb fuck???

And no black people legitimately have smaller less developed brains and less creases and folds in the brain, which makes perfect sense why they are so fucking primitive.

Keep crying for facts about race, not racism.

Good reason Jews, whites and Asians surpassed everyone, again IQ isn’t everything

But just re-read the original post

Thats 75% of black people in Facebook

And no black people legitimately have smaller less developed brains and less creases and folds in the brain, which makes perfect sense why they are so fucking primitive.

Good reason Jews, whites and Asians surpassed everyone, again IQ isn’t everything

I was mentioning arabs cause mainly kikes like to tie the caucus genes to the moorosh empire a it was mainly a multi ethnic empire and b a lot of African history was in the moors as well.

As for the muh blacks have less developed brains technically they mog us they are are more human than us we are hybrids of deniisovan and neantherthal.

Also these are not facts if their are black empires in history that proves their not low iq.

Also are the Europeans low iq they used to be like blacks just a century ago.

Also jews don't surpass everything neither do Caucasians all people have an equal grst history minus anglos they are scum nah shits

I was mentioning arabs cause mainly kikes like to tie the caucus genes to the moorosh empire a it was mainly a multi ethnic empire and b a lot of African history was in the moors as well.

As for the muh blacks have less developed brains technically they mog us they are are more human than us we are hybrids of deniisovan and neantherthal.

Also these are not facts if their are black empires in history that proves their not low iq.

Also are the Europeans low iq they used to be like blacks just a century ago.

Also jews don't surpass everything neither do Caucasians all people have an equal grst history minus anglos they are scum nah shits
Not a letter.

Ah, well I'm enjoying this pathetically heated debate. ^^^ :cool: .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
blacks vs white

subhuman or chad is the real stressor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100