Weaker Erections in condoms?

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
Anyone else feel like they are less hard when using condoms? I could swear that I am harder when I'm fucking a foid without a condom. Is this normal or is my dick weird or something.
Most foids I know are fine when you don't use a condom but sometimes I just wrap it up beacuse these bitches really be fucking a new guy every week. I don't wanna catch any STDs or something.

maybe the condoms are too tight, use bigger ones maybe? what is your girth?

• Hmm...
Reactions: UltimateMan
Anyone else feel like they are less hard when using condoms? I could swear that I am harder when I'm fucking a foid without a condom. Is this normal or is my dick weird or something.
Most foids I know are fine when you don't use a condom but sometimes I just wrap it up beacuse these bitches really be fucking a new guy every week. I don't wanna catch any STDs or something.
For sure condoms make erections weaker since they remove some sensation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UltimateMan and Yo momma
Raw is best and all I've did the last few years, but before that I tried them all and it goes: raw, then loose condoms and that's it. Those tight fitted ones feel awful and kill my dick, you might be the same. I'm 5.9x5.7 I got the biggest ones I could, used to keep them if the girl was cute but trashy, it'd also mess with her feeble female brain.

Condoms are jewish just like circumcision, avoid at all costs

Your death grip has probably removed enough sensation to make you feel too little from the sex, making you less hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back