@Chinacurry

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur

extreme low t comment, just brutal

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Why was everyone in the simulation who got conner ethnic ??

Did they try it on JBW but they didn't fall for it?

Retarded anyway, I never wear my good watches if I'm going out at night.

Hell when i was coming back to London I even bought 2 fakes, and put all the real ones in a safe

• +1
Reactions: andromeda, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
He's lucky some cumskin supremacist didn't try to force him into prison like they do it with other minority men.

Why was everyone in the simulation who got conner ethnic ??

Did they try it on JBW but they didn't fall for it?

Retarded anyway, I never wear my good watches if I'm going out at night.

Hell when i was coming back to London I even bought 2 fakes, and put all the real ones in a safe

Women Know Indians are incel and desperate and aspie AF so they target them. White girls also know they worship them so they will be super simps. White men get scammed all the time like this but it’s easier to pull off on gullable curries and Arabs who worship white pussy, only reason they don’t do it to blacks is because blacks will 100 murder the women if they catch them and it’s not worth dying over.

Curry + booted + subhuman = incel

White women know this and can control him he’s the perfect target serves him right why would a attractive HWITE WOMAN go for an Indian, an non Chadpreet one with no money and a fat body like him fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Goddess? No.

Women Know Indians are incel and desperate and aspie AF so they target them. White girls also know they worship them so they will be super simps. White men get scammed all the time like this but it’s easier to pull off on gullable curries and Arabs who worship white pussy, only reason they don’t do it to blacks is because blacks will 100 murder the women if they catch them and it’s not worth dying over.

Curry + booted + subhuman = incel

White women know this and can control him he’s the perfect target serves him right why would a attractive HWITE WOMAN go for an Indian, an non Chadpreet one with no money and a fat body like him fucking idiot
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is why the BlackPill should be taught in schools ethnics and blacks would learn that their issues with dating isn’t their fault and personality is a meme it’s simply race, ugly and short guys would learn it’s due to height and face. It will make the world more Nihlistic sure but it will prevent a lot of heart ache and shit like this from taking place. If he was blackpilled he’d know this was too good to be true

• +1
Reactions: andromeda
This is why the BlackPill should be taught in schools ethnics and blacks would learn that their issues with dating isn’t their fault and personality is a meme it’s simply race, ugly and short guys would learn it’s due to height and face. It will make the world more Nihlistic sure but it will prevent a lot of heart ache and shit like this from taking place. If he was blackpilled he’d know this was too good to be true
Yeah ur basically saying there's no race pill, and I agree with you in the west. That is to say if Roshan or Salludon or Abbas or Ozdemir spoke normally and dressed normally they would do as God as any Chad in London or NYC or LA.

Curries and other erhnics who have bad face, frame, height, body, should be taught blackpill and realize they are subjected to same treatment as blackops2cel, instead of trying to Redpill their way out of it, wearing a fucking Yachtmaster 2 at a Miami club like he's Rick Ross or something