Wearing baggy clothes is the dumbest thing you can do as a gymcel

ey88

ey88

Kraken
There is literally no point of gymceling if you aren’t showing off your physique, wearing tighter fit shirts is the best way to do this

A great example is Steve Reeves

Over for you if you’re still wearing baggy clothes as a gymcel in 2024

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, Yerico7 and N1666
pretty sure Orc said something along the lines of baggy clothes are only for people with ugly bodies, and he's not wrong

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, datboijj, Yerico7 and 4 others
pretty sure Orc said something along the lines of baggy clothes are only for people with ugly bodies, and he's not wrong
I agree, I like to wear baggy pants tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Gaygymmaxx and 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ey88
That guy in the pic is short that’s why he wears fitted cloths

• Hmm...
Reactions: ey88
i prefer compression t shirt and sweatpants or jeans tbh
Compression t shirts for in the gym? Or do you wear them outside of the gym?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
That guy in the pic is short that’s why he wears fitted cloths
He was one of the handsomest and best-built men of his era. By Reeves's own account, at his bodybuilding peak he stood 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 metres) tall, weighed 216 pounds (98 kg), had 18.25-inch (46.4-cm) biceps, a 52-inch (132-cm) chest, a 29-inch (74-cm) waist, and 38-inch (96.5-cm) hips.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Don’t walk around wearing compression shirts/young LA/gymshark everywhere, makes you look like a tryhard cookie cutter. Especially if you weigh a buck 50. Simply wear normal clothes that fit well around the chest shoulders and arms.

• +1
Reactions: sayi, datboijj and enriquecel
Don’t walk around wearing compression shirts/young LA/gymshark everywhere, makes you look like a tryhard cookie cutter. Especially if you weigh a buck 50. Simply wear normal clothes that fit well around the chest shoulders and arms.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, groidpilled and 6PSLcel
Compression t shirts for in the gym? Or do you wear them outside of the gym?
outside of the gym, i havent been in a gym for a over a year now lmao

That’s literally what I’m talking about, I just wear plain t shirts that fit my well

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and RealNinja
He was one of the handsomest and best-built men of his era. By Reeves's own account, at his bodybuilding peak he stood 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 metres) tall, weighed 216 pounds (98 kg), had 18.25-inch (46.4-cm) biceps, a 52-inch (132-cm) chest, a 29-inch (74-cm) waist, and 38-inch (96.5-cm) hips.
This moggs

GettyImages-677620020.jpg

• Love it
just wear normal clothes in general, don't know why people cope with baggy clothing

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew, datboijj and ey88
There is literally no point of gymceling if you aren’t showing off your physique, wearing tighter fit shirts is the best way to do this

A great example is Steve Reeves
View attachment 3143057
Over for you if you’re still wearing baggy clothes as a gymcel in 2024
baggy pants are the only thing worth getting, other than that its kind of stupid.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Yerico7 and ey88
Most gymcels look very tryhard out in public with shirtless sleeves/compression shirts/really tight t shirts because they think that if they flex hard enough their dick will get sucked

swallow the fashionpill and understand that having good style makes you more NT which is arguably more important than muscles(not frame)

• +1
Compression shirt mogs but I never wear that shit

just wear normal clothes in general, don't know why people cope with baggy clothing
I would get wearing baggy clothing in private, if you just want to chill. But, I seriously have such difficulty understanding why people wear baggy clothing in public...it seems really tacky or weird.

• +1
Reactions: groidpilled and ey88
Every body is beautiful in its own way

• JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and ey88