• +1
Reactions: arab_chink, CarrotMaxxer, RecessedChinCel and 13 others
Degenerate whore

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink, atlantean, 97baHater and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, silencio, Deleted member 68779 and 7 others
this girl said her dad was staring at her tits when she was drunk and had her shirt and bra off but they were big i would’ve looked too

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, 97baHater and Vermilioncore
this girl said her dad was staring at her tits when she was drunk and had her shirt and bra off but they were big i would’ve looked too
I would’ve just fucked them tits what she gonna do call the cops

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68779, vermillioncorefan, greycel and 1 other person
I don't see a problem...

being naked around your family should not be a problem, but lets face it, this woman is clearly a worthless whore whose father did not love her. Also, bikinis are literally only whore clothing, women wear bikinis purely to make mens cocks hard in public. It is not functional at all

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and vermillioncorefan
I don't feel comfortable being naked or even half naked around my family, but that's just because I'm slightly incestous
My family doesn't feel that way towards me and they don't have that problem

Nevertheless, it's not like you can just walk around naked in the house. It's inappropriate to and disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Freixel, exo, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
I don't feel comfortable being naked or even half naked around my family, but that's just because I'm slightly incestous

Nevertheless, it's not like you can just walk around naked in the house. It's inappropriate to and disgusting
nigga what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Freixel, silencio, Vermilioncore and 3 others
Ew so if your sister was showing her massive tits you would look?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Nigga what?!

Ew so if your sister was showing her massive tits you would look?
i don’t have a sister bud so i don’t know if i would or not :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
i don’t have a sister bud so i don’t know if i would or not :feelsokman:
Yeah you would. You fuck those tits nice and hard and finish with a strong nut all over and do it to the mum next

• +1
being naked around your family should not be a problem, but lets face it, this woman is clearly a worthless whore whose father did not love her. Also, bikinis are literally only whore clothing, women wear bikinis purely to make mens cocks hard in public. It is not functional at all
Yeah they love to tease and hurt men like me they gotta pay

Lmao
I wear bikinis around my father

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and Deleted member 68779

If I had a sister, I could relate

We'd be getting up to some devious stuff :what::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, HeightPilledum, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
feels a bit uncomfortable but not that deep

judge and jury the type of guy to

• JFL
Judge and jury the type of guy to leave a trail of smoke when he runs very fast

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Judge and jury the type of guy to leave a trail of smoke when he runs very fast
“last one to the playground is a rotten egg” ah run

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and gigell
If I had a sister, I could relate

We'd be getting up to some devious stuff :what::feelshah:
I'm an only child but I've been sexually attracted to my mother, cousins and aunts

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I'm an only child but I've been sexually attracted to my mother, cousins and aunts
Sometimes recently I've thought about fucking my cousin, but that's only cos I remembered one time we were kids and got in the bath together (not very young) and she saw my foreskin and pointed it out when I was trying to hide my dick. And I saw her vag

Fuark at the time I hadn't hit puberty tho

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and HeightPilledum
That is disrespectful and gross. People shouldn't walk around almost naked - in underwear at home, they can wear in their room but should put something on when leaving own room

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
That is disrespectful and gross. People shouldn't walk around almost naked - in underwear at home, they can wear in their room but should put something on when leaving own room
Facebook mom ah opinion

it's weird ash

I would have no problem being naked if I had a mogger body

• Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Sometimes recently I've thought about fucking my cousin, but that's only cos I remembered one time we were kids and got in the bath together (not very young) and she saw my foreskin and pointed it out when I was trying to hide my dick. And I saw her vag

Fuark at the time I hadn't hit puberty tho
That one time 7 years old me saw my 10 years old female cousin strip in her undies in front of me while I was sitting on the bed lives rent free in my head to this day

She even reassured me like "it's okay we are cousins/family" 😂

Gotta thank her for making sure I turned out straight

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer