Wearing fitted caps gets me so many more IOIs

Whatever

Whatever

Light years ahead of our time
I know that sounds like such a baldcel title but I'm NW1 and very hairy, it's clearly visible under my hat. I think it's something with the face shape, like it compliments my face, brings out the concavity.

I can get IOIs not wearing a hat but I used to get so many including blatant ones when I would wear fitted caps. And then I started wearing beanies instead, and the IOIs basically stopped. I looked in angled/double mirrors once at myself in a beanie and it looked terrible, it didn't go with my head and face shape at all, made my face look longer than it really is. No wonder I wasn't getting IOIs.

It took me way too long to put 2 and 2 together on this. My point is, experiment with hats and make sure to look at yourself at different angles (using more than one mirror).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, skkrrrtcantdo, PsychoH and 4 others
Even I like wearing hats

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I wonder whats the reason. I would get it if you were NW3 combing over but NW1 is still good hairline and wearing caps get you more attention. Something weird.

I wonder whats the reason. I would get it if you were NW3 combing over but NW1 is still good hairline and wearing caps get you more attention. Something weird.

Like I said, I think they complement my face shape. My face is wide and heart shaped and I have a good chin. So the bill of the hat matches up with both my wide zygos (from the front) and forwards chin (from the side). And maybe it creates this illusion where my midface looks further back in comparison, so my face looks concave and masculine. When I wear beanies it's the opposite, makes my bone structure look worse.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
any hat besides beanie descends me by ton

You guys are wearing hats?
 5dace746 979f 44ee 83ea 529649d28dc8

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PlayersGetPlayed
Hats make your skull look tall

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
When I was subhuman back in 2020 ish I’d wear fitted caps,baggy jeans and hoodies and it got me attention regardless of my lookz

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Hats make your skull look tall

Interesting, my skull has great width and depth but it's not tall, especially for a 6'2" lanklet. A beanie on me just goes straight backwards and makes me look like I have no upper third whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Interesting, my skull has great width and depth but it's not tall, especially for a 6'2" lanklet. A beanie on me just goes straight backwards and makes me look like I have no upper third whatsoever.
Beanies are just bad fashion unless you have the face to pull them off. Always wear high caps, preferably in black since that makes you look dark triad.

• +1
I know that sounds like such a baldcel title but I'm NW1 and very hairy, it's clearly visible under my hat. I think it's something with the face shape, like it compliments my face, brings out the concavity.

I can get IOIs not wearing a hat but I used to get so many including blatant ones when I would wear fitted caps. And then I started wearing beanies instead, and the IOIs basically stopped. I looked in angled/double mirrors once at myself in a beanie and it looked terrible, it didn't go with my head and face shape at all, made my face look longer than it really is. No wonder I wasn't getting IOIs.

It took me way too long to put 2 and 2 together on this. My point is, experiment with hats and make sure to look at yourself at different angles (using more than one mirror).
Same, the hat brings the focus to your face.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Whatever
When I was subhuman back in 2020 ish I’d wear fitted caps,baggy jeans and hoodies and it got me attention regardless of my lookz

I've been approached wearing sweatpants, it's like dressing down a certain way makes you look low inhib and if you can pull it off it's such a good thing.

I know this feel
very good fwhr (as in wide as fuck zygos) and facial leanness will get complimented with fitted caps in my experience
it also plays with the facial thirds, especially the upper one

• +1
Adds angularity to your Face giving the illusion of having better facial structure.All I know is that women
fckn hate it with a passion saying this as a hatcel myself women will constantly give you shit about it
negging you to "take off your hat lemme see that hairline" same with durags like im not even joking
they get extremely aggressive telling you to take off your hat shit is really weird and cringy

• Woah
Omg i have literally been experiencing this myself except WITH beanies.
I rarely get iois during the day from way home from work but when i wear beanie the iois triple and noticable
For context i have quite a square shaped face, and my hair is heavy fringed. Maybe it’s a sign to change hairstyle?
Either way i’m just gonna always wear beanies this winter.

• +1