bigger shoes

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese, Monobloc and 3 others
god damn
which do you use?
I use very thick boots and two layers of lifts, but it’s easy to pull off when you have a fashion sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese and Deprived
you shouldn't wear more than 0.8 inch lift anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese and 케이제이
I use very thick boots and two layers of lifts, but it’s easy to pull off when you have a fashion sense
What are you supposed to do in the summer lol?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 케이제이
I only wear 0.5 inch lifts + 1.2ish inches from Air Forces which gets me to like almost 5’11. Since it’s only 0.5 inches it legit kinda feels more comfortable than the shitty ass af1 insole.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 케이제이
If someone wants to end it because of height why not get Butchered by turks greeks first ? Roping should always be a last resort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
If someone wants to end it because of height why not get Butchered by turks greeks first ? Roping should always be a last resort
Probably going to Paley or this surgeon in korea, need to research

yeah, im not in favor of roping -- that's just the only way out of manletism after your growth plates fuse

yeah, im not in favor of roping -- that's just the only way out of manletism after your growth plates fuse
It’s ok, I rather be million dollars in debt than to stay manlet, I will ascend

Idk why LL is regarded as a meme surgery

Despite being generally unrealistic, high pay and relatively high Risk it really yields giga high rewards, it's genuinely the Best in terms of ascending you (if you're 5'4 to 5'9)even tho your parents are gonna be like wtf is wrong with you

• JFL
Idk why LL is regarded as a meme surgery

Despite being generally unrealistic, high pay and relatively high Risk it really yields giga high rewards, it's genuinely the Best in terms of ascending you even tho your parents are gonna be like wtf is wrong with you
you get 2" at most, and it doesnt scale up your frame

I need a lift that will make me go from 5"6 to 6"6

• +1
Honestly, I think I need to buy even thicker and bigger boots, I want to reach 6’
Brotha 5 inches of liftmaxxing are so insanely obvious if u have to go inside someone’s house or something jfl.

0.5 inches = uncatchable legit op if you don’t need much
1-1.5 inch = more obvious but only if ppl are paying super close attention

Anything over that = everyone will legit laugh at u behind ur back or straight up just expose u

• +1
I need a lift that will make me go from 5"6 to 6"6
S l400

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, 케이제이 and FBl
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
It’s 3 inches lol what r u talking about
Four is ideal tbh tho abit exessive but Come on if you go though LL get 4 or you're a high inhib pussy

Oh wtf I thought 3 was standard. Jfl that means I would break my legs to only go from 5’9 manlet to a 5’11 6ft coper
3" is like the absolute maximum. You're going to be on crutches for like 6 months, too. It's fucking brutal.

• So Sad
Oh wtf I thought 3 was standard. Jfl that means I would break my legs to only go from 5’9 manlet to a 5’11 6ft coper
2-3 possible and the safer limit

It’s 3 inches lol what r u talking about
Getting more inches from lifts fucks with your frame, Id stick with 6'3.2 and no lifts than 6'5.5 and weird frame/posture

Brotha 5 inches of liftmaxxing are so insanely obvious if u have to go inside someone’s house or something jfl.

0.5 inches = uncatchable legit op if you don’t need much
1-1.5 inch = more obvious but only if ppl are paying super close attention

Anything over that = everyone will legit laugh at u behind ur back or straight up just expose u
What do you think about these for the beach ?

Attachments

• 60DA09D7-CB90-434D-9C01-0087E58E8896.jpeg
    60DA09D7-CB90-434D-9C01-0087E58E8896.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 0
2” wont fuck up your frame though
It's not that it will fuck your frame. It's that you still have a manlet frame with king of the manlets height.

• JFL
Getting more inches from lifts fucks with your frame, Id stick with 6'3.2 and no lifts than 6'5.5 and weird frame/posture
1. We were talking about LL not lifts
2. Were not all 6’3 jfl

• +1
It's not that it will fuck your frame. It's that you still have a manlet frame with king of the manlets height.
What height is good enough to not be failod?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, murdah and Richard Cheese
1. We were talking about LL not lifts
2. Were not all 6’3 jfl
sure but lifts will always fuck your frame, whereas LL can be good (genuinely) if your legs are much shorter than your arms/torso

• +1