WEARING LIFTS IS NOT FKN WORTH IT

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
And no it’s not because of the possibility of having to remove them with your date

it’s also not because if people find out it will ridicule you

it’s because lifts give you fucking ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT

I have been wearing this shit almost on the daily for 1 year and a half now and my posture got completely fucked up, people actually made comments about how I walk in a funny way

EAEBD9CA 2DB2 4B18 BB3A 97E34B79E109

Someone who is known for wearing lifts all the time, look how ridiculous he looks while standing, honestly I think I’m done with this shit, I prefer being 1 inch shorter and not looking completely ridiculous from side (this is extremely suicidefuel on the beach)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Descargue96, Amexmaxx, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 13 others
And I only wear 1 inch lifts, JFL at wearing 2 or 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Slob and 1 other person
Omg. Brainlet. 2.75 inch shoe is still fine if buy well made one

Buy elevator shoe, or shoe that make to wear lift. It's very comfortable. Don't buy lift and insert it in normal shoe.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
dumb post, but made me laugh tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Milk
And no it’s not because of the possibility of having to remove them with your date

it’s also not because if people find out it will ridicule you

it’s because lifts give you fucking ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT

I have been wearing this shit almost on the daily for 1 year and a half now and my posture got completely fucked up, people actually made comments about how I walk in a funny way

View attachment 1293081
Someone who is known for wearing lifts all the time, look how ridiculous he looks while standing, honestly I think I’m done with this shit, I prefer being 1 inch shorter and not looking completely ridiculous from side (this is extremely suicidefuel on the beach)
just do exercises to fix ur pelvic tilt

I wonder how Amnesia walks with 4 inches lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RoundHouse
EAEBD9CA 2DB2 4B18 BB3A 97E34B79E109

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
Its impossible to hide them in shorts

Omg. Brainlet. 2.75 inch shoe is still fine if buy well made one

Buy elevator shoe, or shoe that make to wear lift. It's very comfortable. Don't buy lift and insert it in normal shoe.
What shoes are good for lifts?

1-1.5 inch lifts are ideal

1-1.5 inch lifts are ideal
0.5" is ideal because it fits in every style of shoe and you can wear them with shorts. 1" is already limiting you to high tops and boots unless you don't mind looking like an autistic child with your heels almost slipping out of your autistic air max shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and JosephGarrot123
0.5" is ideal because it fits in every style of shoe and you can wear them with shorts. 1" is already limiting you to high tops and boots unless you don't mind looking like an autistic child with your heels almost slipping out of your autistic air max shoes.
yea i agree. wearing air max 90 infrared with a 1 inch and it works

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I been sayingg this all the time
These damn lifts tilt me forward

0.5“ won’t make a difference in how other people treat you. It’s like 1cm it won’t do shit

0.5“ won’t make a difference in how other people treat you. It’s like 1cm it won’t do shit
depends on proportions/height , too much can be comical like that one amnesia pic

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
depends on proportions/height , too much can be comical like that one amnesia pic
Sure but the liftsole also compresses when you stand on it so I think 1 inch is minimum to make a difference

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
lol I keep saying this :feelsokman: yall wearing high heels basically

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Get good lifts. Ones that go inside your sock and extend to your feets arches. Then wear shoes that cover your ankle like Jordans or a pair of boots. And cover the top of that shoe with your trousers. Nobody will be able to tell trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx