wearing lifts rn. Walking outside as 5’11

spanishmog

spanishmog

Iron
only using the 2 pairs that it came with (saving the 3rd one if needed) and tbh this is just a huge confidence booster. I went through the whole day without anyone telling me anything or any of the “heel pain” that other lift users experience. If ur not wearing lifts in 2024 then ur just making a huge disservice to urself. Overall I get heightmogged as less now that Im starting to wear lifts

here what I look like wearing the lifts rn (yes i know that im a framcel :feelswah:) Since I have long arms and legs for someone under 5’10, it looks proportional enough to not get called out for wearing lifts
B666013A 7A52 456B 89FB BDAE90901CB6

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Funnyunenjoyer1
Clear ur room fucking he’ll

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, spanishmog and YugoDutch
I wear lifts to make me 6’5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and spanishmog
only using the 2 pairs that it came with (saving the 3rd one if needed) and tbh this is just a huge confidence booster. I went through the whole day without anyone telling me anything or any of the “heel pain” that other lift users experience. If ur not wearing lifts in 2024 then ur just making a huge disservice to urself. Overall I get heightmogged as less now that Im starting to wear lifts

here what I look like wearing the lifts rn (yes i know that im a framcel :feelswah:) Since I have long arms and legs for someone under 5’10, it looks proportional enough to not get called out for wearing lifts
View attachment 3051176
do you have scoliosis sar

wait until you're used to the lifts and you feel tiny again.
atp I wanna wear 3 pairs of lifts jfl

wait until you're used to the lifts and you feel tiny again.
atp I wanna wear 3 pairs of lifts jfl
will always feel tiny unless ur 6’4 but even at 6’2 u still heightmog the soy men of this generation

will always feel tiny unless ur 6’4 but even at 6’2 u still heightmog the soy men of this generation
I'm 6'3 with lifts and life doesn't start at 6'7 atleast

• +1
Reactions: lestoa

View attachment 3051176
Nice bro. You can slay being 5’11. Girls think 6 foot guys are 6 feet but they really are 5”11. This type of shit gives you more results than surgeries keep it in mind as you’re new

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Nice bro. You can slay being 5’11. Girls think 6 foot guys are 6 feet but they really are 5”11. This type of shit gives you more results than surgeries keep it in mind as you’re new
yea but anyone over 5’10, its all about the the face

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
2 inch lifts only increase height by 1 inch because of the compression. and i don't think anyone notices a 1 inch difference.

it's impossible to wear lifts with good looking shoes, especially in the summer months.

the reason for you're failure isn't because you're 1 inch shorter and it's not worth it to ruin your style and feet. i want to be able to run if i need to and not stress about taking my shoes off and getting caught.

what shoe are you using to wear your lifts?

2 inch lifts only increase height by 1 inch because of the compression. and i don't think anyone notices a 1 inch difference.

it's impossible to wear lifts with good looking shoes, especially in the summer months.

the reason for you're failure isn't because you're 1 inch shorter and it's not worth it to ruin your style and feet. i want to be able to run if i need to and not stress about taking my shoes off and getting caught.

what shoe are you using to wear your lifts?
Wearing 1 inch lifts don’t fuck up my walking that bad tbh. I used to walk like a retard with 2 inches.

I wear them to be around 6'1, i can do 6'2 but it's not very comfortable.