Wearing lifts WORK, try it and see

L

LooksAreEverything

Iron
For all you manlets out there, try out wearing lifts in your shoes. It won't help you get a girlfriend, because eventually you'd have to take your shoes off and expose your manletism, but it can help you get laid temporarily provided you have a decent face and frame.

If you're an average looking guy or good looking guy with an average frame, and you feel as if your 5'8 height is holding you back when you go clubbing or just when you generally go out to try and pick up foids, then 2-3 inch lifts that lift you up to 5'10-5'11 make a MASSIVE difference. Foids won't be able to tell, you can fuck them and then when you wake up in the morning just get up and leave. You may think that they'll notice once you're both in the bedroom and you take your shoes off, this is wrong. By that point you're already sticking your tongue down her drunk throat and she won't care enough to stop.

Also in nightclubs and in social situations people will respect you more, if you're only meeting these people in public, then use lifts to fraud your height. You won't get picked on as much as well.

There's this video on Youtube from this guy called Jack Manley, in the video he's 5'8 but he wears lifts to reach 5'11, and he goes around making out with hot random drunk foids.

Again, this will not help your life permanently, just with random pickups.

If you're a manlet and just want sex, it's not over.

Btw this only works for 5'8 and up, even if you wear 3 inch lifts as a 5'5 manlet you're still just a 5'8 manlet. Those guys are screwed, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 9568, Casadonis and 8 others
im 5'6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 8165, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
I wear steel toed boots that allow me to fraud to 6'5. also good self defense weapon
Lj3a54vy505rf5z0atnc

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Any lifts to mask my autism

Also imagine not being born 6'5

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, WadlowMaxxing and LooksAreEverything

3 inch lifts to fraud 5'9 can still help you i suppose, better than being 5'6. At 5'9 you'll at least be seen as human, if you have a decent face.

5'6 with a decent face = invisible
5'9 with a decent face = You have a chance

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, SteveRogers, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
4C7A240C 4DE0 4290 A288 C723C5752411

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 8165, LooksAreEverything and 1 other person
Btw those "3inch" lifts compress. That's the height in the very back anyway. You're getting like 1-1.5inches of actual height

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and LooksAreEverything
I bought some lifts a few days ago. I was actually amazed how different you feel when talking to people when you are +5cm higher. Also when I let somebody else wear it who is shorter then me and suddenly your length is the same you take the other person more serious kinda hard to explain. Must be good beiing like 195cm. No wonder woman like long males.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Casadonis and LooksAreEverything
dude i cant fit more than one layer in my shoes how can u fags fraud 3 inches i dont get it?

dude i cant fit more than one layer in my shoes how can u fags fraud 3 inches i dont get it?
I just bought 3" elevator shoes directly, but they aren't very comfortable, it's like you are on heels, and you walk weird, it's not something you would want to wear every day, it could hurt your ankles.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis and wasted
I just bought 3" elevator shoes directly, but they aren't very comfortable, it's like you are on heels, and you walk weird, it's not something you would want to wear every day, it could hurt your ankles.
I think a total of 7cm with elevator shoes is the absolut max. They need to be pretty robust around the ankle though. Apart from that you really do get used to it. Just wear them to important events, dates, when you go out or job interviews. If you rotate lifts with normal, but thicker heeled shoes (dress shoes, chelsea boots), people that you see regularly don't even notice it.

What is important though is that you wear wider and longer trousers so they drape around the ankle part of the shoe. The steep angle of the shoe and the ankles showing, are the main spots to identify lifts. This is pretty easy to do with dress pants, slacks and anything in regular or tapered fit. Slim fit is pretty much a nono imo

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
There are a few problems I experienced wearing lifts:

- I originally have long legs with short torso, so adding lifts made me look a bit disproportionate (I'm about the same proportions as right guy in pic below, so imagine with 3 inches lifts)

- Pay attention to how you walk and how you land your feet, because wearing lifts is basically the same as wearing high heels, so it may feel (and sound) like you're really walking on high heels, especially in quiet areas, where your steps are easily heard.

Your heel will reach the ground before the toes, so it may produce the characteristic sound of someone wearing high heels (I was uber-autistic when I was wearing them, so I was paying attention to every detail, it might not be that noticeable otherwise)

Attachments

• ergersgr.jpg
    ergersgr.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 60
Ah, and don't use them to hide a small dick, because when it will be time to remove shoes and pants, it may be too much to handle at once

• JFL
Reactions: jclunie
Lifts are godsend, i just use the basic one, which makes me the tallest man around usually so no need to add more insoles. JFL at not using insoles.
You got to be subtle, just like nobody likes a face that looks like it has had plastic surgery, nobody likes someone who is obviously wearing insoles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and LooksAreEverything
For all you manlets out there, try out wearing lifts in your shoes. It won't help you get a girlfriend, because eventually you'd have to take your shoes off and expose your manletism, but it can help you get laid temporarily provided you have a decent face and frame.

If you're an average looking guy or good looking guy with an average frame, and you feel as if your 5'8 height is holding you back when you go clubbing or just when you generally go out to try and pick up foids, then 2-3 inch lifts that lift you up to 5'10-5'11 make a MASSIVE difference. Foids won't be able to tell, you can fuck them and then when you wake up in the morning just get up and leave. You may think that they'll notice once you're both in the bedroom and you take your shoes off, this is wrong. By that point you're already sticking your tongue down her drunk throat and she won't care enough to stop.

Also in nightclubs and in social situations people will respect you more, if you're only meeting these people in public, then use lifts to fraud your height. You won't get picked on as much as well.

There's this video on Youtube from this guy called Jack Manley, in the video he's 5'8 but he wears lifts to reach 5'11, and he goes around making out with hot random drunk foids.

Again, this will not help your life permanently, just with random pickups.

If you're a manlet and just want sex, it's not over.

Btw this only works for 5'8 and up, even if you wear 3 inch lifts as a 5'5 manlet you're still just a 5'8 manlet. Those guys are screwed, I'm sorry.
Only all of us tall fags are already wearing boots and lifts too. I'm almost 6'3 and fraud 6'6 JFL at you manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96