Wearing rings

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
I hear people say that wearing rings increase appeal. I don’t know what color rings to wear, do I wear the rings with a watch? What fingers do I put the rings on? Please explain. Maybe an autistic question. How do I ring max?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, datboijj, Xangsane and 1 other person
Maybe people meant ear/nose rings/piercings? I think those mog in irl appeal the finger rings no? I've only seen alt/e-boys wear finger rings (and usually dye black nails along :lul:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
I hear people say that wearing rings increase appeal. I don’t know what color rings to wear, do I wear the rings with a watch? What fingers do I put the rings on? Please explain. Maybe an autistic question. How do I ring max?
It works if you're the artsy/eboy type, girls go crazy for attractive guys with a bit of a feminine side the same way we go crazy for tomboys. Stick to simple silver rings though, thick if possible (small ones are too feminine) with minimalistic design.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Unmoggablegingercel
pinky rings mog hard, so do ring-finger rings
signet rings are high class asf

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
It works if you're the artsy/eboy type, girls go crazy for attractive guys with a bit of a feminine side the same way we go crazy for tomboys. Stick to simple silver rings though, thick if possible (small ones are too feminine) with minimalistic design.
They think those guys would LTR them because of his feminine and "unique" side, and that he likes indie rock. JFL.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj