Web-based true mirror

You’re gonna make some users rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 5131, inceletto and 2 others
(iPhone front camera)

Anytime I get narcy and like my mirror reflection I use an app like this to keep me in check haha
(iPhone front camera)
nah, I phone camera does people justice compared to apps where you see it in live motion.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
(iPhone front camera)

The iPhone Camera app displays a mirrored image while you're in it. You have to take a picture to see the true image. Therefore it's not a "true mirror"

Anytime I get narcy and like my mirror reflection I use an app like this to keep me in check haha

nah, I phone camera does people justice compared to apps where you see it in live motion.
do you mean to say it doesn't do it justice?

and yeah these apps are the best option

do you mean to say it doesn't do it justice?

and yeah these apps are the best option
If I'm trying to put my ego in check. Iphone front camera wont do it, but "true visage" destroys me which motivates me to keep getting better.

The iPhone Camera app displays a mirrored image while you're in it. You have to take a picture to see the true image. Therefore it's not a "true mirror"
Exactly what I mean. The apps that are mirrored before the picture is taken are good for seeing yourself in motion

But as I said in your other thread, people do not notice your asymmetries as much as you do. You do not notice their asymmetries, at least not as much as they probably do. If you had everyone you know use an app that shows their true self they would all get freaked out.
If I'm trying to put my ego in check. Iphone front camera won't do it, but "true visage" destroys me which motivates me to keep getting better.
I'm talking about the picture it produces and not what you see before you take it. It flips the image.

take the picture you chink lol this miror is just a selfie camera

i hate this shit so much, horrible assymmetry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200609-052310.jpg
    Screenshot_20200609-052310.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 102
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and thecel
Exactly what I mean. The apps that are mirrored before the picture is taken are good for seeing yourself in motion

But as I said in your other thread, people do not notice your asymmetries as much as you do. You do not notice their asymmetries, at least not as much as they probably do. If you had everyone you know use an app that shows their true self they would all get freaked out.

I'm talking about the picture it produces and not what you see before you take it. It flips the image.
right, if its just a picture its temporary.. when you see what you really look like in real time... it fucking destroys everyone who isn't at least 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and thecel
right, if it's just a picture it's temporary.. when you see what you really look like in real time... it fucking destroys everyone who isn't at least 6psl
Yes

At the same time, do people you see irl always look like subhuman aliens with grotesque ayssmetric faces? It just isn't the same, it is not as pronounced compared to when you are critiquing yourself (the person you look at the most, and are able to closely examine for imperfections). If you were able to get close enough to a person and look at them head-on and not be considered a mentally-ill creep you would, in all likelihood, notice their own asymmetries, and they still would not look that drastic as they aren't your body to obsess over and care about (BDD).

• +1
Reactions: thecel
you fucking ruined my day with this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 000, inceletto and thecel
I don't get it I look fine and normal to myself
same with true visage

does skype or anything show you a true mirror all the time or something? could I have gotten used to it without realizing it?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
If I'm trying to put my ego in check. Iphone front camera wont do it, but "true visage" destroys me which motivates me to keep getting better.
I phone front camera is what you look like man

I phone front camera is what you look like man
Nah camera has lens distortion so it's not what you really look like
I’m confused, what’s the difference between this and an actual mirror?

Last edited:
actually happy with my result wtf
Screen Shot 2020 06 09 at 53546 pm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and hairyballscel
How you look in the mirror is how other ppl see you