WEBSITE CODING CELS HELP CODE RED CODE RED

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
I bought a domain from Godaddy but i heard that they are gay.

Transferring currently seems to complicated (im lazy)

So id rather get a refund from godaddy then buy the domain at namecheap.com

MY QUESTION IS

IF I GET A REFUND FROM GODADDY, WILL THE NAME OF THE DOMAIN THAT I JUST BOUGHT BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON NAMECHEAP?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Its over

Fuck it im talking to namecheap live support

Just keep your domain on godaddy, who gives a shit? They are just giving you a domain and that's it.
Considered you already paid for it, a bit stupid to waste your money.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and <6PSLcel
Just keep your domain on godaddy, who gives a shit? They are just giving you a domain and that's it.
Considered you already paid for it, a bit stupid to waste your money.
Nah cuz it has a gay banner that says "powered by go daddy" idk if i can remove

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
Nah cuz it has a gay banner that says "powered by go daddy@
Fucking retard, buy a domain at godaddy and then make your own html website without that shitty gay banner, what the fuck are you doing?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Isn't godaddy providing you with a domain and that's it?

Fuck it im talking to namecheap live support
THIS NIGGA WAS AN INDIAN BOT OR SOMETHING. At 2:40 HE JOINED MY CHAT AND SAID HI, I SAID HI BACK WAITING FOR HIM TO ASK WHAT MY PROBLEM WAS THEN AT LIKE 2:47 I FINALLY DECIDED TO TYPE MY PROBLEM ANYWAY AND THEN HE HALF ANSWERED IN BAD ENGLISH "Allen"

Fucking retard, buy a domain at godaddy and then make your own html website without that shitty gay banner, what the fuck are you doing?
Idfk how to do this.. but ima try and figure out if i can remove the banner i guess

Nah cuz it has a gay banner that says "powered by go daddy" idk if i can remove
IMG 4776

Idfk how to do this.. but ima try and figure out if i can remove the banner i guess
alright so are you that type of normie who use the template website at godaddy
i dont know much about godaddy but im pretty sure you can upload any website on there
make a simple html page and try to see if you can simply upload it to your godaddy domain
here a simple example:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Header 1</h1>
<p>Testing Text.</p>

</body>
</html>

save that under a file called index.html and put it online
i'll be surprised if they inject the banner on that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and ItsOver999
alright so are you that type of normie who use the template website at godaddy
i dont know much about godaddy but im pretty sure you can upload any website on there
make a simple html page and try to see if you can simply upload it to your godaddy domain
here a simple example:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Header 1</h1>
<p>Testing Text.</p>

</body>
</html>

save that under a file called index.html and put it online
i'll be surprised if they inject the banner on that
Thx but apparently i can pay $16/m to remove the godaddy banner which means presumably theres no work around..? Thats too expensive currently so ima just transfer to namecheap i think then pay 19 / year for a dif website builder

Thx but apparently i can pay $16/m to remove the godaddy banner which means presumably theres no work around..? Thats too expensive currently so ima just transfer to namecheap i think then pay 19 / year for a dif website builder
does my html file get rid of the banner?

I guess there probably is a workaround like what u said cuz i think the reason the banner exists is cuz im essentially using a template they gave me, im sure theres a fully customizable option some where but idk its gay ima switch to namecheap

NIGGER IDEK WHERE TO TYPE THAT lol
do you want me to help you? you don't need to pay these jews any money if you make your website yourself, just buy the domain and the rest you do it yourself

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and got.daim
I guess there probably is a workaround like what u said cuz i think the reason the banner exists is cuz im essentially using a template they gave me, im sure theres a fully customizable option some where but idk its gay ima switch to namecheap
pretty sure namecheap will NOT give you a website editor but the domain only.
considering you dont even know how to upload a html file like I told you, I doubt that's going to be any helpful for you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and got.daim
buy a hosting plan from namecheap and connect the domain to it
then upload your website through filezilla or w.e. to your server

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and ItsOver999
do you want me to help you? you don't need to pay these jews any money if you make your website yourself, just buy the domain and the rest you do it yourself
No thanks but thanks for offer <3
pretty sure namecheap will NOT give you a website editor but the domain only.
considering you dont even know how to upload a html file like I told you, I doubt that's going to be any helpful for you
yeah ik i was gonna use carrd.co for website editor < i was scared to say this cuz @NumbThePain will prob ban me for "advertising"

Not immediately, no. Even registering the domain takes 8 days for me

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and DalitBoss
No thanks but thanks for offer <3

yeah ik i was gonna use carrd.co for website editor < i was scared to say this cuz @NumbThePain will prob ban me for "advertising"
FUCKK I CANT TRANSFER FOR 60 DAYS