Weed and appearance

R

ritalinredemption

Iron
Does smoking weed, especially long term/chronic, cause negative changes in physical appearance?

It fastens the aging process.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I gain UEE whenever I'm high so that's an instant looksmin for me

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, IWantToMax, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Possibly, it could do something to the hormones. Also it reduces motivation and long term planning so it could be harmful to diet and exercise and maybe sleep because of staying up late to smoke more.

Indirect effects mostly but i think it promotes estrogen somehow. I think it aggravated my slight gyno symptoms when i smoked.

yeah the UEE is the main thing im worried about, plus the racoon eyes and the dull skin complexion it seems to give

Just stop smoking it and get a vape or start doing brownies.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
no weed for your face

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
i like smoking weed which is the problem, want to figure out if i can smoke whilst minimising damage to looks - any thoughts?

i like smoking weed which is the problem, want to figure out if i can smoke whilst minimising damage to looks - any thoughts?
Just buy a dry herb vape, i love getting high too but smoking it causes collagen loss whereas a dry herb vape is much safer.

Just buy a dry herb vape, i love getting high too but smoking it causes collagen loss whereas a dry herb vape is much safer.
what makes it safer? also do you get as high as smoking a joint with tobacco? We roll our joints here with 60% weed and 40% tobacco, its a good high.

what makes it safer? also do you get as high as smoking a joint with tobacco? We roll our joints here with 60% weed and 40% tobacco, its a good high.
Sir you get even higher than smoking it, its safer because you do not burn the weed, you merely vaporise the THC and inhale it instead of combusting the weed. It gets you wayy higher than smoking it off the same amount of weed, you dont put tobacco in it. You can get a very good vape for maybe 200-300 USD.

Got it, so one of the cheaper 100 USD ones isn't worth it then? thanks for the info also!

Got it, so one of the cheaper 100 USD ones isn't worth it then? thanks for the info also!
Look for the cheaper ones will still work good, but if I were you id spend a little bit more and get a nice vape. But a cheaper one will do too.
https://vaporizersdirect.com.au/pages/best-portable-vaporizers here's an article the davinci is the cheapest one on there for maybe 100 USD its pretty good i hear.

• +1
Reactions: ritalinredemption
Weed has many of the same cancer causing chemicals as tobacco smoke does, although most people do not know this. Considering tobacco fucks up skin collagen I'm guessing weed smoke will do the same.

Look for the cheaper ones will still work good, but if I were you id spend a little bit more and get a nice vape. But a cheaper one will do too.

https://vaporizersdirect.com.au/pages/best-portable-vaporizers here's an article the davinci is the cheapest one on there for maybe 100 USD its pretty good i hear.
thanks man!
Weed has many of the same cancer causing chemicals as tobacco smoke does, although most people do not know this. Considering tobacco fucks up skin collagen I'm guessing weed smoke will do the same.
yeah i've heard - to be honest at this point all im doing is trying to justify being able to smoke weed