Weed is less of a looksmin if you ignore the munchies

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
weed will not affect your looks i have been weeding since i was 15 i look the same at 27.

• +1
Reactions: LowInhibIncel, Deleted member 6965, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Weed can be a huge statusmin in some circles tho. But I really doubt it will affect your looks. It will ruin your lungs but whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
Man yall niggas gay and wrong for doing @Weed, leave the man alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Weed
Some people on here must be lying I guess. How often do you smoke?
i have bipolar depression sometimes i am smoking everyday for 4 months, becuase i will feel terrible.

my cousin smoke weed since his teen days he is 30 now and collagen mog almost everyone.

these people just have shitty aging genetics, instead of admitting they are subhumans they put the blame on weed.

it isn't coke ffs...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Subhuman trash
I'll never smoke weed cause it makes me lazy and unproductive. I don't wanna be an average 9-5 Joe at the age of 30.

I am a smoker(cigarettes only)and there are actually benefits=got much better voice.Also nothing will happen to your face lmao.Anyway i don't recommend weed cuz you will get lazy asf and bored easily if you don't have it.

I'll never smoke weed cause it makes me lazy and unproductive. I don't wanna be an average 9-5 Joe at the age of 30.
i dont smoke weed and ill still be that average 30 year old joe that will likely hang himself in his crumby overpriced apartement.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Weed is a statusmaxx for ages 15-17 then a statusminn for ages 18-99

Weed is a statusmaxx for ages 15-17 then a statusminn for ages 18-99
More like status max 14-22 or so tbh college chads smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427