weed = most overrated drug of all time

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
finally got around to trying it and lmao what a boring high

only mildly pleasurable feeling is the slower perception of time, still doesn't compare with the deeper nice mental blunting from alcohol or opioids

benzos are still the king however until I find otherwise

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Im addicted to the high , its amazing

Never smoked, never toked, never read a pixel nigger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Slayer
You not smoking on Cartnites, thats the real problem

Im addicted to the high , its amazing
It is kind of complex compared other stuff I mentioned, but your subconscious basically remains intact which doesn't do it for me, also brought my bruxism back fucking lol

You're right that benzos are the best. I know stoners who smoke daily just to cope, I don't understand how they can do it, bad substance and a good amount of money to smoke it daily. Honestly if they microdosed shrooms they would cope better and their health would be better.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
You're right that benzos are the best. I know stoners who smoke daily just to cope, I don't understand how they can do it, bad substance and a good amount of money to smoke it daily. Honestly if they microdosed shrooms they would cope better and their health would be better.
it pretty much reinforced all stoner stereotypes imo, makes you retarded in an unhappy surface level way

have u tried edibles?

deeper nice mental blunting from alcohol or opioids

benzos are still the king however until I find otherwise
why are you taking hard addictive drugs that will kill you and truly destroy your dopamine receptors

jfl at you junkie

why are you taking hard addictive drugs that will kill you and truly destroy your dopamine receptors
only ever took those as a prescription, double dosing little baby prescription doses occasionally. I'm too lazy to fake illnesses to get more