🌐
tested myself. lowers girl's standards by 2 psl. makes u low inhib af too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
never tried

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
i miss smoking weed. Get horny as fuck, foid gets horny as fuck, then you guys melt into each other. When you're 16, that shit feels like heroin.

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Norwooder, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
never tried
tbh doing a sesh with a group of friends will be a great bonding experience and maybe they will stop thinking of you as that weird incel guy and more of a cool guy who can they can hang out with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9355, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
My mates tell me to try this shit but i never will tbh

i miss smoking weed. Get horny as fuck, foid gets horny as fuck, then you guys melt into each other. When you're 16, that shit feels like heroin.
Weed is absolute shit incel normie drug lol
Honestly you are lame if you love to smoke that shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 4213, Heguldus and 7 others
fr making out while high af is probs the best experience one can have

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Norwooder, sensen and Deleted member 6873
All my friends are high inhib cucks who dont wanna do shit like that
they got furious when i came up with the idea of doing MDMA together @larsanova69

thankfully 2 turned based and wanna smoke some time

• +1
Reactions: Lars, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 5145
they got furious when i came up with the idea of doing MDMA together @larsanova69

wtf i wish my friends wanted to do MDMA with me. thats like my dream lol i just dont know anyone who sells that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 6873
wtf i wish my friends wanted to do MDMA with me. thats like my dream lol i just dont know anyone who sells that
i live in holland so its as available as meat n cheese

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
Smoked a few tkmes with my friends, but they are all inels.

Those high inhib cucks prolly gonna be way more successful than you lol.

It's not for everyone, just be careful not to become addicted to it, because you'll wreak havoc on your brain and turn into a human slug. All my friends that I used to smoke with are now 20 IQ points dumber it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 4213 and Deleted member 6873
Those high inhib cucks prolly gonna be way more successful than you lol.

It's not for everyone, just be careful not to become addicted to it, because you'll wreak havoc on your brain and turn into a human slug. All my friends that I used to smoke with are now 20 IQ points dumber it seems.
im already retarded thankfully

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, BigBoy and sensen
Weed is absolute shit incel normie drug lol
Honestly you are lame if you love to smoke that shit
thats why i dont do it nigga. read.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Cocaine and mdma mogs, weed is an incel drug tbh.

• +1
i live in holland so its as available as meat n cheese
i remember watching "how to sell drugs online fast" and being so jealous cuz idk they made mdma look fun af tbh i wanna do that or shrooms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i remember watching "how to sell drugs online fast" and being so jealous cuz idk they made mdma look fun af tbh i wanna do that or shrooms
@larsanova69 is MDMA veteran

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 7509
god i wanna smoke weed and goom some mentally ill art/goth hoe 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 👌 👌

god i wanna smoke weed and goom some mentally ill art/goth hoe 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 👌 👌
dude i was on bus stop yesterday and there was this short girl with a thicc ass with a "weed everyday" hoodie and curly hair and we made eye contact like 10 times.. If only she knew how ugly I am behind the mask. As soon as I started wearing a mask and covering my non existent lower third people started treating me 3x better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 6873
dude i was on bus stop yesterday and there was this short girl with a thicc ass with a "weed everyday" hoodie and curly hair and we made eye contact like 10 times.. If only she knew how ugly I am behind the mask. As soon as I started wearing a mask and covering my non existent lower third people started treating me 3x better
mirin but cant relate since ive been in "quarantine" 90% of this year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Idk what that means but I wanna do this shit on mdma one day

kanker strak basically means your tight/going hard on ketamine n mdma n shit

but yes hakken is very funny ngl especially when fat ppl do it

• JFL
Only made me paranoid jfl

kanker strak basically means your tight/going hard on ketamine n mdma n shit

but yes hakken is very funny ngl especially when fat ppl do it
Hakken video when @LondonVillie?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
If you’re high after weed you got weak head lmao

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
weed is a useless npc drug. it's so hyped up by normies but anyone with a 80+ iq gets bored from it after smoking a few times
at least alcohol makes you hyped up when it hits you right, weed just makes you retarded for barely 2 hours
i may try some other drugs in the future (i wanna try psychedelics so bad ngl) but weed is definitely not worth my money
legit makes me sad seeing zoomers being fixated on weed like it's the most fun thing ever when it's lame

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and JustBeCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
weed is a useless npc drug. it's so hyped up by normies but anyone with a 80+ iq gets bored from it after smoking a few times
at least alcohol makes you hyped up when it hits you right, weed just makes you retarded for barely 2 hours
i may try some other drugs in the future (i wanna try psychedelics so bad ngl) but weed is definitely not worth my money
I stopped smoking weed at 15, even homemade 5l amnesia bongos couldnt hit me tbh, alcohol is too caloric and at least I need to drink like 5 l of beer, but I got hangover next 2-3 days, molly and lsd are best, coco is 2 expensive, how you live without acid in your life lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Try meth, it's much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
weed makes me horny as fuck

A few nights ago I was at a party and I was absolutely fried, so I went into the house ( we were in the shed) and i texted some girl to come to the house from the shed and give me head

the fucking whore screenshotted that shit and put it on her private story

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, YoungChadcel, Deleted member 5145 and 6 others

A few nights ago I was at a party and I was absolutely fried, so I went into the house ( we were in the shed) and i texted some girl to come to the house from the shed and give me head

jfl
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Only works if you have the looks level for foids to associate with you

never tried it tbh, my sibling is addicted to weed and is a broke ass nigga in his thirties tho I doubt weed had much to do with it

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Weed just doesn't hit the same after taking lsd

you can find the netherland's drugs fairly easily online, already bought speed makes you depressed af if not in the right mood or tired though