Weed smoking effect on looks

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
Has anyone here completely quit smoking weed after smoking daily? What did it do to your looks?

It will make you less of a faggot

i smoked once i gotta say that shit was one of the best experience ive ever had in my life. Would continue doing if it wasnt for the retaded laws in my state

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 6572 and AutisticBeaner
I smoked like 3-4 times a week for a couple years and then stopped cold turkey.
Best thing I ever did honestly.
Can't say for sure but felt like it was fucking up my hormones and they 'played catch up' after, I'm defo much better looking now than then but idk how much of that is causal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
fuck weed do heroin pussy

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Krezo
i smoked once i gotta say that shit was one of the best experience ive ever had in my life. Would continue doing if it wasnt for the retaded laws in my state
Just smoke weed you pussy ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Incoming
I smoked like 3-4 times a week for a couple years and then stopped cold turkey.
Best thing I ever did honestly.
Can't say for sure but felt like it was fucking up my hormones and they 'played catch up' after, I'm defo much better looking now than then but idk how much of that is causal.
i should quit too but i don't know what else to do late at night especially now in quarantine. i can't just go to sleep if i'm not tired, else I would do that.

interested also

Well, I think I can help out.
In my opinion, weed is a double edged sword.
For someone who is smoking for almost 4 years now, I think I am kinda eligible to answer this question:
It depends on your strain, looks and your fatigue.
For example, some strains really make your eyes look heavy (with blood) so if you posses average eye genetics and do it at the evening after a mediocre night of sleep, your looks can plumit noticably.
On the other hand THC can turn your grower into the biggest non-hard version of itself, have no impact on your face and make you more social.
Just keep in mind that smoking a lot can lead to a noticable, but not drastic decrease in restosterone levels. (Like 20%)

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
im sure its heavily dependant on what your eyes are like
having nct droopy eyes ik i look 10x more retarded than usual when smoking so im glad i rarely touch it
it will exacerbate the tired/sad look you already have
ik people with good eye area who dont look any different even though they are daily smokers, even when smoking

Brighter eyes, increased skin glow, more masculine and alert look. Stoners always look like you could knock them down with a gentle push.

What is this shit?

I smoke most nights nowadays. Haven’t noticed any affect on my appearance

Has anyone here completely quit smoking weed after smoking daily? What did it do to your looks?
If you are here you shouldn't smoke that shit.It is going to make you more lazy and beta.

If you are here you shouldn't smoke that shit.It is going to make you more lazy and beta.
BalkanPig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Stingray
Weed has barely any fucking effect on your looks. If you were GL before doing weed you're not gonna turn into a boneless subhuman once you do weed. Same for the opposite case.

What does fuck up your looks?
Having an extremely deviated septum like me
Having an extremely long, big and crooked nose like me
Having a very weak chin like me
Having a huge occiput like me
Being extremely pale like me and unable to tan whatsoever despite faster tanning creams
Being 5'11

So shut the fuck up with these garbage ass threads and shut the fuck up if you're a greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 5634, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
Weed has barely any fucking effect on your looks. If you were GL before doing weed you're not gonna turn into a boneless subhuman once you do weed. Same for the opposite case.

Being extremely pale like me and unable to tan whatsoever despite faster tanning creams
Being 5'11

So shut the fuck up with these garbage ass threads and shut the fuck up if you're a greycel
i just found i have a long midface, how are you supposed to cope?

youre high status if you smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
youre high status if you smoke weed
No greycel, you're high status if you're GL and tall. Hippie white people with dreadlocks aren't high status because they smoke weed, but chads are even if they were straight edge nazis without a sip of alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
No greycel, you're high status if you're GL and tall. Hippie white people with dreadlocks aren't high status because they smoke weed, but chads are even if they were straight edge nazis without a sip of alcohol.
im talking about south america bro,dunno about other countries

Balkan Dumbo.High T.

Being 5'11

You mog me like most people here,atleast you look young and not old asf,like me past alchocolic with destroyed collagen grandpa

Last edited: