Weed vs Alcohol ?

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Which is better/worse for looks

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Both trash but alcohol better if you drink vodka + easy to pull hoes at clubs as long as you're even slightly NT

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
alcohol is infinitely worse for looks and health. how does week even effect looks?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, 5.5psl, SoundnVision and 2 others
Alcohol a lot worse for health and looks but for me literally the best as a social drug. Weed only smoked is bad for health otherwise it depends on how it affects you mentally because for me it's only enjoyable alone or in a very small group of people

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, R@m@, SoundnVision and 2 others
Which is better/worse for looks
Alcohol is worse for look definitely. Makes you gain weight, screws up your metabolism and liver and messed up liver can cause jaundice which affects your looks.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 20399
Alcohol is worse for look definitely. Makes you gain weight, screws up your metabolism and liver and messed up liver can cause jaundice which affects your looks.
Weed fucks with hormones though

• Woah
Reactions: Jigen
Weed fucks with hormones though
I’d say to overall avoid both. Long term effects of weed smoke are still not fully known. If you want to cope with substances. Psychedelics like shrooms may be a better option. Or something like ecstasy that forces you to be NT.

• +1
I’d say to overall avoid both. Long term effects of weed smoke are still not fully known. If you want to cope with substances. Psychedelics like shrooms may be a better option. Or something like ecstasy that forces you to be NT.
Problem with shrooms is they just make u feel like shit a lot of the time

alcohol is infinitely worse for looks and health. how does week even effect looks?
This. Alcohol is literally a poison.
Stops your body breaking down fat plus stops protein synthesis plus bloats and ages your face.
Worst looksminning drug ever especially if you're a regular drinker.

Plus bloated face and stops your body absorbing protein which is important for hair skin muscle etc etc

This. Alcohol is literally a poison.
Stops your body breaking down fat plus stops protein synthesis plus bloats and ages your face.
Worst looksminning drug ever especially if you're a regular drinker.
Alcohol might be bad and looksmin but most normies I know would never get laid or ltr someone lookwise if they didn't party and drink. I think it's a good trade off (in moderation)

• +1
Ketamine mogs both

• +1
Also , sniffing ketamine is bad for ur nose

thats ketamine abuse.

ur not gonna get bladder or nose issues if you do 2 grams per month lmao

u need to do 2 grams per day for that
Ketamine isn’t really a social drug though, at least I don’t think it is

Ketamine isn’t really a social drug though, at least I don’t think it is
Ketamine is an instant anti-depressant.

for me, because I have depression, it works pro-social. Because it removes my depression and negative social life views.
I get talkative on ketamine.

if you don't have depression, then it probably has less of such an effect. That's true.

• +1
for me, because I have depression, it works pro-social. Because it removes my depression and negative social life views.
I get talkative on ketamine.

if you don't have depression, then it probably has less of such an effect. That's true.
Have u ever mixed it with weed

Pick your poison
  • Schizophrenia, cannabinoid emphysema, lung cancer.
  • Alzheimers, diabetes, fatty liver disease, jaundice.

• +1
Have u ever mixed it with weed
No, I don't like to smoke (or never learned how to do it properly) so I don't like weed for that reason.

it goes well with alcohol though

• Woah
No, I don't like to smoke (or never learned how to do it properly) so I don't like weed for that reason.

it goes well with alcohol though
I heard mixing with alcohol is a bad idea

Alcohol might be bad and looksmin but most normies I know would never get laid or ltr someone lookwise if they didn't party and drink. I think it's a good trade off (in moderation)
Numbs your body and makes sex about 1/10th as good.
And if you're serious about looksmaxing and life maxing you should be literally doing the opposite of what normies do