week 1 on mk677 at 15

nemssiki0

nemssiki0

Iron
obviously been very hungry but the stuff I do eat kinda just disappears and I've gained zero fat, I've gained some muscle already if I eat and train well when I wake up in the morning I can almost feel more muscle on me. speaking about sleep, its great once I'm out I'm out until my alarm wakes me up and its ultra high quality sleep.Libido has been very high and I have been somewhat refraining.

no noticeable height difference yet however I constantly feel like I'm on one massive growth spurt

so far would definitely recommend for the price

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Saint Casanova
Yeah, buddy, you are expieriencing something called the placebo effect.

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, yeahyux21, Shkreliii and 1 other person
nigga thinks hes on trenbolone 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, TechnoBoss, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
obviously been very hungry but the stuff I do eat kinda just disappears and I've gained zero fat, I've gained some muscle already if I eat and train well when I wake up in the morning I can almost feel more muscle on me. speaking about sleep, its great once I'm out I'm out until my alarm wakes me up and its ultra high quality sleep.Libido has been very high and I have been somewhat refraining.

no noticeable height difference yet however I constantly feel like I'm on one massive growth spurt

so far would definitely recommend for the price
where did you get your mkk

It will do nothing

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
nigga thinks hes on trenbolone 💀
Not even tren or any steroid in existence will having you gaining even a slightly noticeable amount of muscle in 1 week.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Not even tren or any steroid in existence will having you gaining even a slightly noticeable amount of muscle in 1 week.
you can have noticeable gains in a week naturally if you train right

Mk677? Haha more like mkRetarded

The effects you feel now is placebo, if you are really serious about it, TAKE real steriods

• JFL
Reactions: yeahyux21