Week 1 (worked)

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
eya this is a part 2 of my theory i wont fucking explain it you can check it here
(you should if you want context)

Anyways like a fucking dumbass i forgot to take a begining pic i always forget shit like that but it doesnt matter because you will trust my words

Week 1 somewhat improvement in bonemass (no swelling)
M16

Pic

ik this is kinda shit but its only week one dumbass but yea its a bad pic i dont fucking know how to take good pics im sorry im still learning ethier way you can see it more on other angle but the camera that i use is shit all i can tell you its has improved 100% from what i can see its more prominent

next week i will learn to take pics trust

ROUTINE (if you care to know about it because i need room for improvement)
2 pills of calcium , magnesium and d3
1,5ml d3
2 pills multivitamin
3h (usually in class ) of randomly applying pressure to my zygos without hitting it directly or very small taps with 2 finger
chin tucks (idk how many i do)
10 min jumping rope
coffee with raw honey and butter
(fasting until 1pm)
low carb and no sugar
for before sleeping i apply 25 second of presure on my zygos 3 sets
there is my skin routine which is very simple and very easy to do
morning ice 4-5 min then retinol vit c moisterizer and suncreen
night raw honey for 20 min then showering (5-4 times a week) then retinol vit c moisturizer
there is more to it but its not relevant to the part i wanna work on

Anyways if i had the before pic it would have been a huge difference than this shit anyways thanks for reading I will keep progress weekly taking pics weekly ofc if you wanna see ask to be tag

@darkromantica

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, FutureChadronelite, IMOGYOU and 3 others
retinol is for night and shouldnt you be used with vitamin c

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
retinol is for night and shouldnt you be used with vitamin c
the main ingredient is vitamin c retinol is in the blend + the suncreen there isnt any risk of doing so

eya this is a part 2 of my theory i wont fucking explain it you can check it here

Anyways like a fucking dumbass i forgot to take a begining pic i always forget shit like that but it doesnt matter because you will trust my words

M16

Pic

View attachment 3148151
ik this is kinda shit but its only week one dumbass but yea its a bad pic i dont fucking know how to take good pics im sorry im still learning ethier way you can see it more on other angle but the camera that i use is shit all i can tell you its has improved 100% from what i can see its more prominent
View attachment 3148164

1,5ml d3
2 pills multivitamin
3h (usually in class ) of randomly applying pressure to my zygos without hitting it directly or very small taps with 2 finger
10 min jumping rope
(fasting until 1pm)
low carb and no sugar
night raw honey for 20 min then showering (5-4 times a week) then retinol vit c moisturizer

Anyways if i had the before pic it would have been a huge difference than this shit anyways thanks for reading I will keep progress weekly taking pics weekly ofc if you wanna see ask to be tag

@darkromantica
High gonial angel or wtvr how will u fix ur ramus

High gonial angel or wtvr how will u fix ur ramus
still in puberty unless i fucked up my test it will fix it self

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and krylx
i dont have that of a high gonial angel jfl maybe its cuz of the shitty pic i take

• +1
Reactions: krylx
Let's hope bro I have the same issue but I'm older then you 😔 I'm 17

• +1
the main ingredient is vitamin c retinol is in the blend + the suncreen there isnt any risk of doing so
fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, kalluss and krylx
  • +1
  • +1
too lazy + at school
its a fucking blend i get that retinol gets you senstive and shit to uv but vitamin c and a fucking suncreen does the opposite your at school now do this

2+ > 1-

its a fucking blend i get that retinol gets you senstive and shit to uv but vitamin c and a fucking suncreen does the opposite your at school now do this

2+ > 1-
sorry its government class, so im taxing you baby.

• +1
this is also saying 3 in 1 is good for you holy fuck

2+ > 1-

M16

Pic

View attachment 3148151
View attachment 3148164

1,5ml d3
2 pills multivitamin
10 min jumping rope
(fasting until 1pm)
low carb and no sugar

@darkromantica
how are you applying pressure to your zygos? are you just pressing really hard with your fingers?

OP :

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
how are you applying pressure to your zygos? are you just pressing really hard with your fingers?
so wolf law is based on the pressure on the bone rather than hitting it or like constant pain so im just pressing but like a chewing motion

This would take way more mechanical stress than what you are applying. For this to work you would need consistent and sustained stress over long periods (like the impact of body weight on legs or the force exerted during chewing) not intermittent periods even with high pressure.

just my opinion after all im just a greycel...

• +1
This would take way more mechanical stress than what you are applying. For this to work you would need consistent and sustained stress over long periods (like the impact of body weight on legs or the force exerted during chewing) not intermittent periods even with high pressure.

just my opinion after all im just a greycel...
no i get what your saying this is basically my theory but just a safer alternative than litrally smashing your bones

• +1
Reactions: byat
bro thats like getting a pump in the gym after a week and saying youre already seeing gains no dude it is bone swelling you dont understand the bone repair process

• +1
bro thats like getting a pump in the gym after a week and saying youre already seeing gains no dude it is bone swelling you dont understand the bone repair process
I started before I wanted to sound organized lol but yea it’s too minor to cause swelling jfl maybe I should be honest instead of being organized

night raw

Honey is lowk overrated btw pollen content and polyphenal content isn’t that great and the fructose ratio is pretty awful

• +1
Honey is lowk overrated btw pollen content and polyphenal content isn’t that great and the fructose ratio is pretty awful
I don’t have such a high fructose diet

Fair, as long as you have a balance it’s fine but just to lyk
yea i heard about how fructose impact your face and makes you bloated

• +1
Reactions: bpow321