Weekly frame rant

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Just fucking lol, still bigger and more aesthetic than most kids my age with this horrid frame of mine. Low set shoulders, short clavicles, high lat insertions,parted chest, uneven bicep insertion, poking left rib, long and thin neck. The odds of all of this happening is a number so low most of you couldnt comprehend. I have to work legit 2x harder than most of my peers. FUCK THIS

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Angry Computer GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, isis_Bleach, TechnoBoss and 8 others
blasting roids is the only answer

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Sorry bhai, that’s how life is, you get dealt cards at birth and have to deal with them, at least ur not a ginger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and Debetro
Sorry bhai, that’s how life is, you get dealt cards at birth and have to deal with them, at least ur not a ginger
I wish I was ginger what are you talking about

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
you can dye your hair and do other shit, im stuck with my current exoskeleton

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I wish I was ginger what are you talking about
Everyone shits on me for being ginger, low tier pheno, fucking hate my coloring
Everyone can tell im ginger and my coloring is pretty much unfixable because i cant tan for a while since i have to go on accutane because of my terrible back acne, dont even want to take my shirt off, u dont have it worse

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te and Debetro

Everyone can tell im ginger and my coloring is pretty much unfixable because i cant tan for a while since i have to go on accutane because of my terrible back acne, dont even want to take my shirt off, u dont have it worse
If you were 6'4 230 lbs lean nobody would mess up with you

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and ChadL1te
If you were 6'4 230 lbs lean nobody would mess up with you
That’s not the problem though, why would i want to get to 230 to look even more hypermasc, i framemog 90% of guys my age, im just saying i hate my fucking coloring and shit acne

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
mirin the dedication champ:feelsyay:

• Love it

There are ways of tanning, I also was on accutane, a mega dose at that. I had fucking acne all over my face for years ruined my life btw jfl at complaining about bacne nobody can even see it. All of that shit will be fixed in a year anyways, im stuck like this for LIFE

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
nigas here finna recommend you to do pushups jfl

• JFL
1B86C48B A2C2 4D0A 961B 1CD4B069C65A

Over gor my red skin, i look fucking pissed off or nervous at all times due to red skin, over for my undereye support, i need supra implants to not have such a shitty side, what is my luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Debetro and ChadL1te
There are ways of tanning, I also was on accutane, a mega dose at that. I had fucking acne all over my face for years ruined my life btw jfl at complaining about bacne nobody can even see it. All of that shit will be fixed in a year anyways, im stuck like this for LIFE
Please let me know bc i need tanning bed and mt2 to tan but i cant tan due to accutane, i dont even want to take my shirt off my backne is terrible

• +1
View attachment 3138895

Over gor my red skin, i look fucking pissed off or nervous at all times due to red skin, over for my undereye support, i need supra implants to not have such a shitty side, what is my luck
you have a good bone structure and good frame you literally won the lottery tf are u saying. Redness, hair color, eyebrow color etc is all fucking fixable shit easily at that with enough resources.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and AlbinoMaxxer
Probably looks normal.

• +1
you have a good bone structure and good frame you literally won the lottery tf are u saying. Redness, hair color, eyebrow color etc is all fucking fixable shit easily at that with enough resources.
Oh yah? Please let me know how to fix redness if its that easy, i have no undereye support and i have foid wrists, keep being delusional, genetic lottery my ass, one of the worst coloring phenos u can be born with

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Please let me know bc i need tanning bed and mt2 to tan but i cant tan due to accutane, i dont even want to take my shirt off my backne is terrible
lol i just frauded my skin hard with tan drops bb cream, went out in sun with hella sunscreen etc. You can get sunlight on accutane i did 80mg for 8 months

• +1
View attachment 3138895

Being ginger is a blessing, way better than having unevolved dirty dark hair.

• +1
lol i just frauded my skin hard with tan drops bb cream, went out in sun with hella sunscreen etc. You can get sunlight on accutane i did 80mg for 8 months
Im doing 40mg i need fin as well not too mention im norwooding at fucking 19 JFL, where do u get ur bb cream? Does walmart have it?

Being ginger is a blessing, way better than having unevolved dirty dark hair.
I dye my hair dark though, ginger is a failo and negates smv

• +1
Probably looks normal.
bahahah i wish
Oh yah? Please let me know how to fix redness if its that easy, i have no undereye support and i have foid wrists, keep being delusional, genetic lottery my ass, one of the worst coloring phenos u can be born with
microneedling, Co2 laser, fraxel laser, hundreds of products, chemical peel. Like I said, with money its very fixable. I also have foid wrists, looks retarded on my long ass arms with big biceps and 0 forearms.

• +1
Im doing 40mg i need fin as well not too mention im norwooding at fucking 19 JFL, where do u get ur bb cream? Does walmart have it?
walmart prob has it, amazon, cvs, etc. covergirl brand was the best in my experience

• +1
bahahah i wish

microneedling, Co2 laser, fraxel laser, hundreds of products, chemical peel. Like I said, with money its very fixable. I also have foid wrists, looks retarded on my long ass arms with big biceps and 0 forearms.
“Hundred of products”:forcedsmile:, jfl im caging so hard. It’s so easy to fix redness:soy: just use a shit load of products that are probably just cope, in reality im stuck with this shit red skin

“Hundred of products”:forcedsmile:, jfl im caging so hard. It’s so easy to fix redness:soy: just use a shit load of products that are probably just cope, in reality im stuck with this shit red skin
dude, i literally gave you 4 other solutions, Ive dealt with redness for years, but guess what i have a consultation for chemical peel this week. Take action, i can understand where ur coming from but everything skin related is fixable with time and money

• +1
dude, i literally gave you 4 other solutions, Ive dealt with redness for years, but guess what i have a consultation for chemical peel this week. Take action, i can understand where ur coming from but everything skin related is fixable with time and money
Ok ill try co2 laser first, no where near me open, have to wait till tuesday

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and ChadL1te
Just fucking lol, still bigger and more aesthetic than most kids my age with this horrid frame of mine. Low set shoulders, short clavicles, high lat insertions,parted chest, uneven bicep insertion, poking left rib, long and thin neck. The odds of all of this happening is a number so low most of you couldnt comprehend. I have to work legit 2x harder than most of my peers. FUCK THIS

Angry Computer GIF
Bro just keep filling out I thought I had bad genetics and then my delts just developed

Bro just keep filling out I thought I had bad genetics and then my delts just developed
not quite sure you know what im saying, 'just train more' no shit ill look bigger but still wont change a shit frame

• +1
not quite sure you know what im saying, 'just train more' no shit ill look bigger but still wont change a shit frame
Depends on how long you’ve been lifting, I’m just saying like my physique started getting aesthetic like a year into lifting and I have high late insertions but zyzz didn’t have super good Lats either

• +1

Angry Computer GIF
high lat insertions arent always a bad thing, if you have a slim waist and wide shoulderss but high lats you will look even freakier

So i shouldnt dye the hair? Only eyebrows and eyelashes?
Do as you want and feel more comfortable with. I personally oppose to this general forum advice of darkening your hair and eyebrows.

• +1
Do as you want and feel more comfortable with. I personally oppose to this general forum advice of darkening your hair and eyebrows.
57370174 5C0F 406E BB16 0CA41730C026

You sure bhai? I thought it looked a lot better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Debetro
Depends on how long you’ve been lifting, I’m just saying like my physique started getting aesthetic like a year into lifting and I have high late insertions but zyzz didn’t have super good Lats either
2.5 years
high lat insertions arent always a bad thing, if you have a slim waist and wide shoulderss but high lats you will look even freakier
yeah but I have average waist and short clavicles. My lats invisible from the front
High lats are ideal
and then u woke up

• So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel
2.5 years

yeah but I have average waist and short clavicles. My lats invisible from the front

and then u woke up
I mean same but I’m able to make up for it with other attributes of my physique, trust your prob overthinking

DB671BAC 68E9 4298 A4C5 2AAE321E2C17
1BD62BA1 CB6E 43B7 9081 4F958AE08ECA
4339E9C8 493A 46AA 85B5 BAC975D52325

Your frame mogs mine to oblivion, my shoulder waist ratio is nowhere near urs
growing your back is the best way to give illusion of smaller waist, I promise you it’s never over bro keep working I wish u the best. 🙏 and how old are you?

• Love it
growing your back is the best way to give illusion of smaller waist, I promise you it’s never over bro keep working I wish u the best. 🙏 and how old are you?
Thanks for the motivational words

Ill be 20 in a bit

Thanks for the motivational words

Ill be 20 in a bit
Yea bro ur still young asf u got time. nobody gives af about narrow clavicles outside of these forums. girls will just see you have a nice chest and abs and be satisfied

• +1
PM physique, I’m curious to what you look like

• +1