Weight is important too

T

Takemikazuchi

Iron
In many sports there are weightclasses, ofc, cause otherwise shit wouldn't be fair, a 6'4 dude will most of the time be way heavier than a 5'6 dude. He will have way more reach and combined with his weight, way more effectiveness in a fight. So what do you do? Just accept being less and leanmaxx for your face and be a scrawny 5'6 thin necked dude with a 5 PSL face?
No.
This is why it's so important to bulk up, if that's what you need. Whatever you want to do with looksmaxxing is up to yourself and your goals, many of you just want some puss, but don't forget maxxing ur masculinity and strength, dimorphic traits that make you a man.

Take this for example.

564d81a90de18e9b8d5c635e9bc10afa  teddy riner mens fitness

0 6kM9Xke4zxQJZSDk

This is 6'9 Judoka Teddy Riner, some french dude, right? Had a 10 year streak of being the number one 100+ Kg Olympic Judo king.
In 2020 he was beat. By a 5'9-5'10 dude. Still in his fighting prime (early 30's)
Imago0046546112w

20170226 grand prix duesseldorf km podium o100kg place 1 kokoro kageura jpn

Kokoro Kageura, while weighing the same as Teddy Riner, despite his height beat him, because of his weight.

Now I know everyone's thinking the same, this chink got a fat chubby face, and that's very true. However you can fix that flaw, by leaning down and re-bulking, to get more muscle and less fat, which is not a easy thing to do at all and will have you eating a lot while also doing intense exercise, so roid if you ain't down for that. Just know that by doing this, you won't ever have to FEEL heightmogged standing next to a dude
many inches taller, knowing you could take him if needed so. Ofcourse it's a cope, but it's either this or accepting it's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thisend, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Bulking is very underrated in this forum. Everyone always talks about leanmaxxing but leanmaxxing as already skinny/fat guy who don’t have decent amount of muscle mass on his frame is useless. You need to spend at least a year or two in a dedicated calorie surplus phase to build the foundation of a good physique.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, BoredPrince, Detective and 12 others
Bulking is very underrated in this forum. Everyone always talks about leanmaxxing but leanmaxxing as already skinny/fat guy who don’t have decent amount of muscle mass on his frame is useless. You need to spend at least a year or two in a dedicated calorie surplus phase to build the foundation of a good physique.
Fuck I hate bulking it’s why I’ve been here since 13 and still haven’t done it

Walking around w a full belly and constantly feeling slow feels so shit, especially when you start gaining some water weight in your face

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 14905, delta7 and 1 other person

Walking around w a full belly and constantly feeling slow feels so shit, especially when you start gaining some water weight in your face
Yeah but that’s the price you gotta pay to build a good physique. None of that maingaining bullshit works.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, xanny, PYT and 1 other person

Nah. You don’t need to do that. Maingaining.

I only eat what I want. How much I want. Bulking is for retards. You wil look and feel the best maingaining

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and PYT

I only eat what I want. How much I want. Bulking is for retards. You wil look and feel the best maingaining
I mean I was doing that too but I only go to the gym for a solid month before something comes up, like right now I’m working to buy other looksmaxxes and shit

Gonna buy a bicycle too so I can go to gym too

I’m gonna look for a job that lets me squeeze in a full body program 3x a week

yep true unless you are giga tall, then you can get away with it a bit more, but yeah, in general leanmaxxing when you are have no muscle is fucking dumb unless you are legit obese. Even if ur a bit chubby 'maingain' for a while is better

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and iwillbeflinch
i believe bulking will also improve your bone structure/give you a higher t face

Good luck going from 160lb lean to 180lb lean via “maingaining”.

Maingaining is the biggest scam from the turbomanlet Greg Douchette. He is a roided meathead who has no idea what works best for naturals who are above 5’6.

I suggest you watch this video and stop wasting your time with that bs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and TsarTsar444
Good luck going from 160lb lean to 180lb lean via “maingaining”.

Maingaining is the biggest scam from the turbomanlet Greg Douchette. He is a roided meathead who has no idea what works best for naturals who are above 5’6.

I suggest you watch this video and stop wasting your time with that bs.

Nah I’m doing maingaining and it works for me. I have a very good body

I did bulk/cut as well and it’s just dumb. I went over it way too many times. Don’t care if you believe it or not. It’s doing great for me and I have a great physique

I can constantly put on muscle while becoming leaner.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Nah I’m doing maingaining and it works for me. I have a very good body

I did bulk/cut as well and it’s just dumb. I went over it way too many times. Don’t care if you believe it or not. It’s doing great for me and I have a great physique

I can constantly put on muscle while becoming leaner.
But how can you do something thats physically not possible, as in like the laws of physics :feelskek:, main gaining can't work unless you are fat or a total beginner

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573 and Salludon
But how can you do something thats physically not possible, as in like the laws of physics :feelskek:, main gaining can't work unless you are fat or a total beginner
Damn you’re so smart. You said something with physics in it.

Damn you’re so smart. You said something with physics in it.
Not really because everything around you is simple physics, its just not possible to build any meaningful muscle without some caloric surplus unless you are fat and a beginner

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Salludon
Not really because everything around you is simple physics, its just not possible to build any meaningful muscle without some caloric surplus unless you are fat and a beginner
Well my genetics are far superior

Ok. But serious. Bulking is a meme. If you eat like 120g protein and around your needs you gonna build muscle. The energy that your body needs will come from your fat reserves.

If you have a sixpack already you eat like a bit more but not bulking.

I did a bulk with 4.5k calories a day. You just become fat. Don’t build more muscle and feel shit ontop.

• JFL

You want to look like this year around. Not ogre gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Takemikazuchi
Well my genetics are far superior
Yeah i forgot this forum is full of the impossible genetic elite 6psl, 8 inch dick, 22 inch bideltoid, 6'2 average height moggers @Salludon
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and Salludon
Yeah i forgot this forum is full of the impossible genetic elite 6psl, 8 inch dick, 22 inch bideltoid, 6'2 average height moggers @Salludon
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Yep

Ok. But serious. Bulking is a meme. If you eat like 120g protein and around your needs you gonna build muscle. The energy that your body needs will come from your fat reserves.

If you have a sixpack already you eat like a bit more but not bulking.

I did a bulk with 4.5k calories a day. You just become fat. Don’t build more muscle and feel shit ontop.
4.5 calories? That stinks of dirty bulking (1000 caloric surplus) jfl no wonder you hated it :feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
No. Bulking is eating a shit ton more.
Definition:

"Bulking involves eating more calories than you need, in order to put on weight, then building muscle via resistance training. Cutting involves eating fewer calories than you burn (and probably doing more cardio) in order to lose the fat."

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: @Salludon

• +1
  • Love it
4.5 calories? That stinks of dirty bulking (1000 caloric surplus) jfl no wonder you hated it :feelskek:
I don’t even have to count calories like a faggot. I just eat whatever I want. Gummybears. Kfc. Whatever. I stay lean and build muscle.

I did that calorie counting for a while but it’s for faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and TsarTsar444
Definition:

"Bulking involves eating more calories than you need, in order to put on weight, then building muscle via resistance training. Cutting involves eating fewer calories than you burn (and probably doing more cardio) in order to lose the fat."

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: @Salludon
Damn you’re really weaseling for Sally’s attention jfl

• JFL
I don’t even have to count calories like a faggot. I just eat whatever I want. Gummybears. Kfc. Whatever. I stay lean and build muscle.

I did that calorie counting for a while but it’s for faggots
How are you maingaining then? Its the way of eating that requires the most precise caloric measurements :feelskek:, unless you mean eating by your apetite, if I did that i would be anorexic right now

• +1
  • Love it
How are you maingaining then? Its the way of eating that requires the most precise caloric measurements :feelskek:, unless you mean eating by your apetite, if I did that i would be anorexic right now
I just eat whenever I want whatever I want. Only thing I bother is my protein intake. When I’m hungry I eat. When I want Gummibears I eat ginmybeats. If I want pizza I eat pizza.

Im constantly losing fat and build muscle like that.

I just eat whenever I want whatever I want. Only thing I bother is my protein intake. When I’m hungry I eat. When I want Gummibears I eat ginmybeats. If I want pizza I eat pizza.

Im constantly losing fat and build muscle like that.
So you eat how much you like?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So you eat how much you like?
Whenever I’m hungry or have appetite.
Not completely true. I have veins over my shoulder. And when they start to disappear I consciously eat like 1 burger less at kfc or drop a pack of gummybears.

When I feel low energy I consciously eat more.

Im going by gut not by calories basically

You should surplus slightly while also doing a lot of HIIT, cardio, etc. Don't get fat, don't surplus too much of eat bad food. A surplus of 450 kcal chicken breasts is way better than a surplus of 200 fat or carbs like idk
Bulking is good, you study better, you FEEL better if you eat a lot of good food, less depression, just accept that for a while (before u lean a bit), u might look a bit more fluffy.

But you don't want to ogrecel boyos, I'm talking Mike Tyson Prime physique, boy was 5'10 knocking out 6'4s. He wasn't truly fat, nor do you have to maintain that body state.

do you mean during puberty?
no, I bulked at 20 and my face looks much more masculine and kinda defined now. im heavier than my skinniest self but look better.

heres a shitty pic of me from a video lol

Screenshot 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17768
The higher weight you are, the harder it is to look good. Bulking, bloating, bad posture if you don't train right, sore all the time and tired to go out, it's a high-maintenance lifestyle just to look good.

I love weightlifting but most guys who think they'll look like Greek gods from going to the gym fail miserably. A lot look worse.

Why do you need to spend that long in a surplus? Can you not bulk/ cut every few months?

Why do you need to spend that long in a surplus? Can you not bulk/ cut every few months?
Muscle building is an extremely slow process especially for naturals. If you want any meaningful gains you have to spend a good amount of time in calorie surplus. Doing few months of bulking and then cutting can work too but its not optimal for many reasons especially if you haven’t even gotten your newbie gains yet, which is like more than half the muscle you’ll ever build in your entire lifting career.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16958
Muscle building is an extremely slow process especially for naturals. If you want any meaningful gains you have to spend a good amount of time in calorie surplus. Doing few months of bulking and then cutting can work too but its not optimal for many reasons especially if you haven’t even gotten your newbie gains yet, which is like more than half the muscle you’ll ever build in your entire lifting career.
Thanks for the info. If you’re smart about it, can you remain lean (below 20% bodyfat) while bulking?
Also have you ever considered roiding or will you remain natural?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Thanks for the info. If you’re smart about it, can you remain lean (below 20% bodyfat) while bulking?
That’s ideally what you should do. Most people when they think about bulking they assume dirty bulking where u eat 1000 calories above maintenance and turn into a bloatlord but that’s not a good approach.

What you should do is start your bulk at around 10-12% bf and add 300+ calories above maintenance and gain at around 1-1.5% of your bodyweight per month which is slow but that’s ideal since muscle gain is a slow process and you’ll minimize fat gain as much as possible. Lets say it takes you around 10-12 months to to go from 10% bf to 20%. Now you’ve built some muscle but you still wanna keep going because lean bulking is a really enjoyable process since all your lifts are sky rocketing in the gym and you’re getting bigger and you’re just in that groove that you wanna keep going.

So what you wanna do is do a minicut(a minicut is a short dieting phase of around 4-6 weeks where you lose fat faster than the normal cut because there’s no actual danger of losing muscle while dieting for such a short period of time so you can go aggressive). So you do a minicut and drop your bf% from 20% to 15% in 5 weeks and then get back to massing again. But this time your bulk will be shorter than last time. So basically this minicut potentiated your massing phase for a few more months. Now you can bulk for 5-6 more months again and by the end you’ve got some solid gains and if you want you can do a proper cut and get down to that 10% bf level and either maintain that physique or repeat the process to get even bigger and stronger

Also have you ever considered roiding or will you remain natural?
No man i’mma stay natural. Contrary to popular belief of this forum you can build a pretty fucking decent physique naturally if you have some knowledge about this topic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, IndraBC, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
That’s ideally what you should do. Most people when they think about bulking they assume dirty bulking where u eat 1000 calories above maintenance and turn into a bloatlord but that’s not a good approach.

What you should do is start your bulk at around 10-12% bf and add 300+ calories above maintenance and gain at around 1-1.5% of your bodyweight per month which is slow but that’s ideal since muscle gain is a slow process and you’ll minimize fat gain as much as possible. Lets say it takes you around 10-12 months to to go from 10% bf to 20%. Now you’ve built some muscle but you still wanna keep going because lean bulking is a really enjoyable process since all your lifts are sky rocketing in the gym and you’re getting bigger and you’re just in that groove that you wanna keep going.

So what you wanna do is do a minicut(a minicut is a short dieting phase of around 4-6 weeks where you lose fat faster than the normal cut because there’s no actual danger of losing muscle while dieting for such a short period of time so you can go aggressive). So you do a minicut and drop your bf% from 20% to 15% in 5 weeks and then get back to massing again. But this time your bulk will be shorter than last time. So basically this minicut potentiated your massing phase for a few more months. Now you can bulk for 5-6 more months again and by the end you’ve got some solid gains and if you want you can do a proper cut and get down to that 10% bf level and either maintain that physique or repeat the process to get even bigger and stronger

No man i’mma stay natural. Contrary to popular belief of this forum you can build a pretty fucking decent physique naturally if you have some knowledge about this topic.
Bookmarked.

I think since I have so little muscle currently it’s difficult for me to get very lean without starving myself so i’ll try to make some initial gains by just eating a lot of protein and maintaining weight or doing a slight surplus and then i’ll follow your advice when my metabolism is better. Getting to 10% would be difficult right now.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon

Just lift and clean bulk. It’s simple. Eat more and lift

• +1
Reactions: PYT