Weight loss and statusmaxxing

IdiAmin

IdiAmin

His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal
Most of you probably know the benefits of leanmaxxing connected to the attractiveness: more prominent cheekbones, less facial fat, more defined muscles etc etc. BUT there are also benefits connected to status and how other people perceive you. You may say that it's not rocket science based on what the blackpill says but I just want to share with you my personal experience to confirm that blackpill and leanpill is real.

Before my leanmaxxing I weighted around 230 lbs and people were picking at my fatness despite me being 6'2. My every opinion was dismissed and I could feel that people don't respect me. During pandemic I was one of a few people to lose weight from my uni and I weight around 195 lbs. I'm still trying to lower my bf% but already I know the difference. People listen to me and what I have to say and are generally nicer than before although my personality didn't change. So if you struggle with your own self-image and feel sad about how people perceive you, start leanmaxxing immediately and you won't regret it.

tl,dr: if you lose weight, people will respect you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7785, xefo and 8 others
all this shit just to mention u were 6'2 (manlet)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8165, sensen and 8 others
all this shit just to mention u were 6'2 (manlet)

I added this to say that height can't help when you're bloated and fat but sure little braging never hurted nobody

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BigBoy and 1 other person
can 100% confirm this

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 5746, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Good thread. Fatcels listen to op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and IdiAmin
i aint ever seen a fat popular person

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and BigBoy
Same on the opposite end. The respect you get from men is far lower on average when underweight.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and BigBoy
Most people can't lose weight, they are fat their whole lives, so when people see you have droped some good amount of fat you suddenly become a superhuman, plebs.

Same on the opposite end. The respect you get from men is far lower on average when underweight.
You got to be muscular, not skinnyfat, DYEL?

Of course if you're fat, there is going to be a difference. But no one expects you to look shredded as a natural.

You have a pic of yourself at 6’2 230?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
can confirm this as well, also dropping glasses is very helpful

I added this to say that height can't help when you're bloated and fat but sure little braging never hurted nobody
6'4"

Get fucked

(You are probably more meso than me and face mog me but whatevs)

• So Sad
Reactions: IdiAmin