Reactions: exlurkervv999
dont cut rn, because you'll stunt your growth,

eat high protein high fat high carb

sleep 9 hours per night

and exercise 3x per week and dont do alot of cardio do weight training
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: mug
whatever you do dont cut, i made your mistake when i was your age and i turned out 5 inches shorter than i was supposed to be, i was supposed to be alot taller than 6 foot according to doctors. So focus on your muscle focus on nutrition and do sports. Eat all the vitamins protein carbs fats you need be active and you will boost your testosterone, you will probably also lose fat and get more muscle and you will put your adult self in a better position and will be thanking yourself for not wasting your youth. gl.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
whatever you do dont cut, i made your mistake when i was your age and i turned out 5 inches shorter than i was supposed to be, i was supposed to be alot taller than 6 foot according to doctors. So focus on your muscle focus on nutrition and do sports. Eat all the vitamins protein carbs fats you need be active and you will boost your testosterone, you will probably also lose fat and get more muscle and you will put your adult self in a better position and will be thanking yourself for not wasting your youth. gl.
Thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: exlurkervv999