• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
from obese to gay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SOS-Sonic
whatd u do to brows
I was traumatized all my life from bullying for having very thick eyebrows since I was a kid(as well as having thick eyelashes), so I plucked them since(not in a faggot way, I thought that would make me look better JFL:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:). I discovered the black pill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: and the rest is history

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 10987
Mirin eyebrowmaxxer. Minox?

I was traumatized all my life from bullying for having very thick eyebrows since I was a kid(as well as having thick eyelashes), so I plucked them since(not in a faggot way, I thought that would make me look better JFL:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:). I discovered the black pill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: and the rest is history
Did they just grow back up?

what is your training, weight lifting, hiit, bicycle,...? by the way, do you train on intermittent fasting?

Do
nah man forget it

what is your training, weight lifting, hiit, bicycle,...? by the way, do you train on intermittent fasting?
Yeah I do fasting every other day. I save most of my calories for the night. I drink coffee trough out the day. I do some weightlifting to not look like a stick. My body looks like Brad Pit from Fight Club for reference. I try to keep my abs year round

• +1
Reactions: Halloweener
Yeah I do fasting every other day. I save most of my calories for the night. I drink coffee trough out the day. I do some weightlifting to not look like a stick. My body looks like Brad Pit from Fight Club for reference. I try to keep my abs year round
nice, congratulations on the filling in the face and the weight loss, I will not lie to you but I thought your transformation was only the weight loss and a rise on testosterone

nice, congratulations on the filling in the face and the weight loss, I will not lie to you but I thought your transformation was only the weight loss and a rise on testosterone
That sounds like second puberty lol I wish. My mother has a god tier jaw, nice with, projected chin, long ramus… but I was born like my dad… I took all his bad genes