Weight regulation?

rarityrs

rarityrs

A good looking guy i hope
My basal metabolic rate at 5'9 138 is 2.5k calories, but i think that's bullshit because whenever i eat 2.5k calories I get bloated and fat.
How the hell do i find a correct basal metabolic rate especially because im in puberty and constantly growing

Nigga there's no way your BMR would be 2.5k, I'm not helping you recalculate because it's common sense.

You'd need to be at least 7'7" 300 lbs or some shit for that bmr

Nigga there's no way your BMR would be 2.5k, I'm not helping you recalculate because it's common sense.

Korea are you a Korean female, or are you a kpop stan

• +1
Reactions: Korea

Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Korea
gib meh answer the solution
Another question that i don't want to make a thread on.
Do cold or hot showers help for weight loss in any way? Like extreme cold or extreme hot.

Another question that i don't want to make a thread on.
Do cold or hot showers help for weight loss in any way? Like extreme cold or extreme hot.
If you could get your shower as hot as a sauna yea.

• +1
Reactions: rarityrs

don't most guys have a BMR of 2000-2200? for a fat guy it's probably 2500

• +1
Reactions: rarityrs
don't most guys have a BMR of 2000-2200? for a fat guy it's probably 2500
Absolutely not, BMR is NOT TDEE. I have never heard of a BMR above 1800.

BMR is like, the amount of calories you will burn if you went into a coma or did not move a single inch during an entire day

BMR is like, the amount of calories you will burn if you went into a coma or did not move a single inch during an entire day
FUCK I MEANT 1.7 2.5 is including exercise

most people are completely inactive so it can't be 1800, if the avg guys maintenance is 2500 his bmr isnt much below that

most people are completely inactive so it can't be 1800, if the avg guys maintenance is 2500 his bmr isnt much below that
for the love of god, please learn the difference between BMR and TDEE. PLEASE

for the love of god, please learn the difference between BMR and TDEE. PLEASE
i do know the difference you're completely missing the point. the avg man has a tdee of around 2500 and the avg man is inactive, he barely walks or does exercise he just drives to work, drives back, does whatever then sleep, he can't have a bmr of 1800 cause where the fuck is the 700 burned calories through the day, probably not even 100 gets burned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back