Weight

a scared ltn

a scared ltn

Iron
What is the best way to lose weight fast? Whitout fasting since I heard is bad for you if your still a teen

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and nullandvoid
Jogging at a conversational pace uses around 60% fat as fuel I think, also make sure to eat a proper clean diet sourced from good and ethical places if you can as cutting will be much harder both mentally and physically if you eat slop.

• +1
Reactions: qxdr and a scared ltn
Eat clean, deficit, make sure to get all needed nutrition, doubt you can stunt your groeth that way

• +1
Reactions: a scared ltn
Literally just eat less
Idk but its not easy for me I always crave for somekind of snacks since I'm kind of starving myself by trying to eat less

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and ey88
What is the best way to lose weight fast? Whitout fasting since I heard is bad for you if your still a teen
eat high protein low calorie, bigger meals, coffee/tea and a shit ton of water and you'll be full all the time and wont want snacks

Idk but its not easy for me I always crave for somekind of snacks since I'm kind of starving myself by trying to eat less
It’s fine to be hungry, track your calories and eat around 400 below your maintenance and you will lose weight and still be healthy