weird ass experience from girls on omegal

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
So according to ppl on this forum im ok looking (and trying to look better) and I just spent like 4H on omegal and there where so meany black girls and 1/30 people would say I look like im from a movie but then id get sub five black girls finding me multiple times over to say "white boy you ugly" and shit like that for the past 4H and they would strait insult me for like 10min. I was able to get a pretty hot white chicks ig but fuck me they just kept going. Ppl would call me shit like dollar store version of... as im not as good looking as the actual actors but im close enough to get shit talked to my face abt it and im not just talking about one or two people im talking at least 1/3 people would bring up my looks and I feel really shit rn because ppl where coming at my hair in particular which I know could be improved but fuck me or they would say my for heads big or I look like a girl and so on fml. Im just really fucking confused because I was always told with the black pill that the sub fives would go for and simp over better looking guys but they just wanted to kill me the whole time.

Im just really confused because this kinda goes against the black pill ideology unless im retarded.

Last edited:
wyll? niggers like to cope by insulting white poeple about their looks even if they look good

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Av0nr, snazzy14 and 2 others
wyll? niggers like to cope by insulting white poeple about their looks even if they look good
yeah but dont uglier girls simp for chad to (obviously im not chad but I was significantly better looking then these chicks and i had pulled girls from there race that was 3/4 points higher then them)

not reading all that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and softmaxxrr
This post was too retarded to read

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox and LuckyBeast
Doesn't really matter what they say if u gl they'll know it

yeah but dont uglier girls simp for chad to (obviously im not chad but I was significantly better looking then these chicks and i had pulled girls from there race that was 3/4 points higher then them)
but its omegle they would never be able to get to you so instead just try to ruin ur self esteem

So according to ppl on this forum im ok looking (and trying to look better) and I just spent like 4H on omegal and there where so meany black girls and 1/30 people would say I look like im from a movie but then id get sub five black girls finding me multiple times over to say "white boy you ugly" and shit like that for the past 4H and they would strait insult me for like 10min. I was able to get a pretty hot white chicks ig but fuck me they just kept going. Ppl would call me shit like dollar store version of... as im not as good looking as the actual actors but im close enough to get shit talked to my face abt it and im not just talking about one or two people im talking at least 1/3 people would bring up my looks and I feel really shit rn because ppl where coming at my hair in particular which I know could be improved but fuck me or they would say my for heads big or I look like a girl and so on fml. Im just really fucking confused because I was always told with the black pill that the sub fives would go for and simp over better looking guys but they just wanted to kill me the whole time.

Im just really confused because this kinda goes against the black pill ideology unless im retarded.
not everybody has the same type it’s pretty simple