weird dreams with oneitis

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
i have about one a week now. they are getting progressively weirder. no wet dreams yet tho.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and RAITEIII
i have days where i dream about my oneitis videochatting me and undressing just to masturbate on cam for me
last time i picked up 2 of my ex oneitises up and fucked them on a kings bed

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Dreams about your oneitis are brutal. Nothing makes you feel more hollow. Tbh the only dream that made me feel more hollow was one where I dreamed I had friends and a girl that liked me and we got together and got a family. My entire day was ruined.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, bladeeout and Deleted member 4209
Dreams about your oneitis are brutal. Nothing makes you feel more hollow. Tbh the only dream that made me feel more hollow was one where I dreamed I had friends and a girl that liked me and we got together and got a family. My entire day was ruined.
This is brutal, I would be traumatized

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This is brutal, I would be traumatized
Was pretty brutal ngl. I stopped dreaming around 2 years ago. I know how to start dreaming again and tried for a while but I saw my deceased grandma in a nightmare and it ruined my week so I have stopped dreaming again. I sometimes wonder what I am missing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, bladeeout and Deleted member 4209
Was pretty brutal ngl. I stopped dreaming around 2 years ago. I know how to start dreaming again and tried for a while but I saw my deceased grandma in a nightmare and it ruined my week so I have stopped dreaming again. I sometimes wonder what I am missing.
Dreams can be a spiritual experience, it’s basically your unconscious just playing out like a movie. REM sleep is important for consolidating memory too. Not gonna lie though I miss weed bc it makes you stop dreaming and most of my dreams are painful/nightmarish

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Dreams can be a spiritual experience, it’s basically your unconscious just playing out like a movie. REM sleep is important for consolidating memory too. Not gonna lie though I miss weed bc it makes you stop dreaming and most of my dreams are painful/nightmarish
I hate dreams ngl. Even if they're good, I hate them. I am glad that I don't remember my dreams anymore. I don't believe in spirituality either, so I don't care about that.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
None of us here are okay in the head tbh.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout