Weird nose, how would you change it with rhinoplasty?

saiya_online

saiya_online

Gold
Final post for the day, is my nose big? Too less projected?

Attachments

• PXL_20230411_031629731~2.jpg
    PXL_20230411_031629731~2.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230411_031427867.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20230411_031427867.MP~2.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230411_031708085.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20230411_031708085.MP~2.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230411_031702616~2.jpg
    PXL_20230411_031702616~2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 0
Final post for the day, is my nose big? Too less projected?
Can’t tell with the projection unless you show the entire face but your nose is fine

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Can’t tell with the projection unless you show the entire face but your nose is fine
No, something about it feels off, my nose seems to also tilt to the right

Attachments

• PXL_20230411_034114295~2.jpg
    PXL_20230411_034114295~2.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 0
No, something about it feels off, my nose seems to also tilt to the right
Only problem I see is your jaw, your under eyes (sleep for 8 hours it’s not that hard) and your autism. Seriously your nose is fine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 28414, poopoohead and 2 others
Only problem I see is your jaw, your under eyes (sleep for 8 hours it’s not that hard) and your autism. Seriously your nose is fine
I don't think my nose looks right, I'm curious if it's possible even to make it less weird on the front, something like this would be ideal
740full meghan roche3

I hate my lack of nose definition, especially since my current nose doesn't match my face at all

Alar base too wide and tip too bulbous
If ur gonna get rhino don’t change anything else the side is good

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
What’s ur ethnicity btw? I feel like ur skin is too pale, aim for Vito basso skin color with a tan

Alar base too wide and tip too bulbous
If ur gonna get rhino don’t change anything else the side is good
What I would like to know is what would be needed to get some more nose projection. As well as getting a less botch look regarding the tip

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Your lens being that fucking close to your face is making your nose look big how about you take a pic a few feet away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and saiya_online
What I would like to know is what would be needed to get some more nose projection. As well as getting a less botch look regarding the tip
Your nose projection looks harmonious but I can’t tell unless you send a neutral side profile pic (you can pm if you want).
I bet there are a shit ton of decent rhino surgeons in Florida so just look at the results on a bunch of diff surgeons websites and choose the one with the best results with changes you want done on your nose (slimming of alar base, refining of tip)

Also
What’s ur ethnicity btw? I feel like ur skin is too pale, aim for Vito basso skin color with a tan

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Also yea take pics further away/mirror pics the lens distortion makes it harder to see what’s really wrong

Your nose projection looks harmonious but I can’t tell unless you send a neutral side profile pic (you can pm if you want).
I bet there are a shit ton of decent rhino surgeons in Florida so just look at the results on a bunch of diff surgeons websites and choose the one with the best results with changes you want done on your nose (slimming of alar base, refining of tip)

Also
He is prolly North african

I'm Mexican and white, and and skin tone isn't necessarily the problem. I actually would look better lighter, ever since I moved to Florida my skin tone has gotten a lot darker due to sun

• +1

Also
When I get home from school I'll take a mirror pic, reminds me how deathnic and subhuman I am

• So Sad
Problem is the skin of the nose. It's too thick. You will either sacrifice your breathing to make your canals smaller or rhinoplasty won't change a thing.

Speaking rom experience.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Problem is the skin of the nose. It's too thick. You will either sacrifice your breathing to make your canals smaller or rhinoplasty won't change a thing.

Speaking rom experience.
Elaborate? Why smuts one’s breathing be sacrificed ?

I was expecting a recessed subhuman from your previous post but you look good op, take some better pics