weird pimple from bonesmashing?

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
so yesterday i saw a video about bonesmashing the chin i don't really believe bonesmashing works but i said i will give it a try

i bonesmashed then after a few hours while touching my chin i felt like i have big pimple under my skin the reason why i didn't put pictures is that it's under the skin i can't see it i just feel it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, The Grinch, The Homelander and 2 others
uh
it's
swelling
probably or a bruise

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and ryuken
so yesterday i saw a video about bonesmashing the chin i don't really believe bonesmashing works but i said i will give it a try

i bonesmashed then after a few hours while touching my chin i felt like i have big pimple under my skin the reason why i didn't put pictures is that it's under the skin i can't see it i just feel it
it will go away dw

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
Could lead to a scar due to the trauma. I have a small one at the bottom of my chin.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, moreplatesmoreweigh and ryuken
Could lead to a scar due to the trauma. I have a small one at the bottom of my chin.
how does it look like

• +1
Reactions: sb23
how does it look like
Just a very small line which is whiter than the rest of the skin. It’s not visible unless you look closely though.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and ryuken
What did you bonesmash your chin with? A hammer?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander

Bonesmashing causes permanent nerve damage, permanent brain damage, bruises, root resorption of the teeth, etc. Bone smashing doesn’t make your jaw wider longer or more pronounced. What it will do is cause more bone density unevenly at the cost of the things I listed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fusionxz, ryuken and Bars
Screenshot 20240922 142531 Chrome
@The Grinch i accept your offer btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and The Homelander
how does it look like
IMG 8769

The red is just acne. Forgive my camera quality, it’s not great. This is the lower bit from the chin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, The Homelander and ryuken
cancer bump

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and The Homelander

Don’t do bonesmashing am dead serious no jokes anymore shit won’t work plus it’s so fucking insanely dangerous for you, can make half of your face paralyzed

• +1
Reactions: secret moid, ryuken and Bars
The skin on the face is very delicate compared to the rest of the body, so this can work with other parts of the body because the skin there is very thick. Either you have to hit harder but it will destroy your skin (bruises, scars) and lower your IQ.

• Woah
The skin on the face is very delicate compared to the rest of the body, so this can work with other parts of the body because the skin there is very thick. Either you have to hit harder but it will destroy your skin (bruises, scars) and lower your IQ.
this actually can explain a lot:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
Don’t do bonesmashing am dead serious no jokes anymore shit won’t work plus it’s so fucking insanely dangerous for you, can make half of your face paralyzed
small price to pay for ascension

• JFL

nigaa don't take advice from greycels who haven't bonesmashed and just giving their blatant opinions on it

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and ryuken
nigaa don't take advice from greycels who haven't bonesmashed and just giving their blatant opinions on it
what should i do, @coispet 's alt?

what should i do, @coispet 's alt?
nothing nigga just but some antiseptic ointment like cipladine and use mosturizer before hitting as it acts as an lubricant and reduces bruises chances

could very well be acne

if the object you're using to bonesmash is unclean, the dirt and bacteria from such said object makes contact with your skin regularly. that with the inflammation and potential micro cuts, a pimple could form

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969

swelling or new pimple abt to show up

• +1
small price to pay for ascension
You won’t fucking ascend, just turn into total bloated asymmetric abomination with a high chance of infections and FUCKING PARALYZING UR FACE

• +1
Reactions: secret moid
You won’t fucking ascend, just turn into total bloated asymmetric abomination with a high chance of infections and FUCKING PARALYZING UR FACE
only if you're an incel

Why are you doing tard-smashing.

This is literal cave-dweller thinking:

"Me go smash my face with rock for big bones!"

Literally just think about that for a moment...